“Mediocre espresso”
Review of La Cabra Coffee

La Cabra Coffee
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Aarhus
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Bought a doppio, and from the reviews I hoped for more explicit flavours, some acidity, fruity tones etc. Instead I got an espresso with hardly any crema, quite a flat and bitter taste. All in all that was a disappointment for me. Still better than most places and a nice interior, but the coffee game can be improved (based on this experience, one drink)

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Nice and cozy place in the heart of old Aarhus.
Coffee is strong with a special "burnt" taste, but good to get you awake:)
Go there and remember to taste the "hindbærsnitte".

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Cool and funky cakes, and there is also innovation in some of the cakes

Modern coffee..

The bread taste like heaven

They are service oriented and the toilets are very clean!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite places to go for a coffee in Aarhus. Their coffee is really great and I love their croissants. Unfortunately they are often sold out of these delicious croissants later in the afternoon. It’s also a very popular place and often hard to find a seat because it’s crowded. I guess that’s because this place is just great. I love that they are playing relaxing music on their LP-player.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

La Cabra is the perfect place to spend some time refuelling after exploring the Latino Quarter in Aarhus. I visited twice during my three night stay, the coffee is so good! The coffee beans are roasted on site and there are two speciality brewing methods on offer: the Aeropress and the V-60 pour-over. I tried both and they were equally as good as each other - the staff are super friendly, sitting down with us to explain the type of beans used when they brought the coffee over - you can tell they’re all passionate about coffee! There are also some delicious looking pastries on offer, but I sadly didn’t get to try any during my visits, as well as a few light lunch options. I would highly recommend to coffee lovers!

1  Thank Sarah B