“Variable quality...not worth it.”
Review of Klassisk Fisk

Klassisk Fisk
Ranked #100 of 627 Restaurants in Aarhus
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Klassisk Fisk - Is a quality fish restaurant located close to Aarhus's center city life and charming atmosphere. Klassisk Fisk serve fresh fish and shellfish every day as A la carte and for smaller companies. Besides the A la carte restaurant, it is possible to keep events that are more intimate in the restaurant's wine cellar.
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Went to this place on 29/7/2018 for a lunch with my family on a trip to Norway. We booked a table as it was a Sunday, as advised on their website. When we got there we found an empty restaurant and, together with a couple who arrived later, we've been the only tables for the 1h we stayed. Me and my partner got a plateau grande with mussels, oysters, shrimps, crab, red langoustines and scampi. Quality was very variable. The oysters were huge and very good; very sad the small and overcooked mussels. The scampi and langoustines were good, but the crab tasted like ammonia. Same with the shrimps: ok, but some of them smelt bad. My daughter got the half lobster. Good with no wow. We also got a chardonnay...average. To be noted that this is one of the few places in Denmark were water is not free of charge.Our expectations were not met, I won't be back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed February 22, 2018

I had dinner in Klassisk Fisk restaurant. I took traditional fish meal, which was recommended. It was not perhaps the best choice in this restaurant. Half of the portion was shrimp salad - that was too heavy. Rest was two kind of white fish and fried bread. Perhaps my experience does to tell the whole truth about this restaurant. I like simple fish portions.

Date of visit: February 2018
LouiKN, Gæsteansvarlig at Klassisk Fisk, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Hey Mr_Pasi.
Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear it was to heavy for you - if you step by another time, take the carpaccio of tuna, thats is way more simpel.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This is a relatively small restaurant, it is very cozy and has excellent food. The preparation is superior and has great ingredients. The service was great. We enjoyed the 750 ml beers from France - expensive but very good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

The bread, the course called Stjerneskud, was very tasty ☺
The people are very honest and service minded ☺
The place are nice and clean.

In my apinion a little overpriced..

I will come back

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My mum, dad and I came here and all really enjoyed it. We had oysters, scallops and raw tuna to share for starters and all were tasty. The turbot was great and a big portion, dad had grilled and fried fish and shrimp which I didn't taste but he enjoyed. Nice wine. Service was attentive, genuine and friendly. Enjoyed.

Date of visit: July 2017