“excellent food”

Thai Asien Take Away
Ranked #1,216 of 2,928 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Great choices on the large menu to suit all tastes, Very simple settings and very reasonable prices. Very good service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We love Thai food and found this place very close to our hotel. We were worried about some of the reviews and there were only two tables with people at them but we decided to try it anyway. We found the food to be very good and reasonably priced. The service was friendly and the food came out quickly. Its been a couple of weeks and my wife told me yesterday she is craving the soup she had there and she has had that same soup in probably 50 or more different Thai restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This Thai experience was welcome. The soups and the Pad Thai were excellent and the pricing, although expensive was not out of sorts with the high cost of visiting Copenhagen

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I've eaten just about everything on the menu and love all of it.
it's a simple place, with good service and a simple layout.
The portions are huge, so beware!

Highly recommend for when you're hungry for Thai.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Tom yum soup was hot and good as expected. Chicken curry was my son's order, it was ok he said.
However, the chicken satay & fried rice tasted bland. The worst disappointment was the pad thai. I love pad thai so I have eaten it in different restaurants in different countries. This is the first pad thai that tasted nothing but sweet. It was more like instant noodles with brown sugar sauce. And the prawns both in the pad thai and fried rice tasted very bland. All 3 of us- my mom, my aunt and I were very disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2017