“One of Copenhagens best shawarma places!”

Shawarma Grill House
Ranked #401 of 2,782 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Their Tabbouleh alone is definitely worth going for! I go back to this place every time I got a Tabbouleh-craving :-)

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

The best shawarma in Copenhagen
. Lamb is lamb and finally excellent sambal. I recommend to order sish shawarma

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

This is the original kebab house in Copenhagen, opened in the 80’s the make everything in-house so it is really good.

Anything from the menus is excellent and my favorite is a kebab roll.

Highly recommended

Reviewed January 2, 2018

We needed a place to have lunch quickly as our walking tour was starting in an hour, so we entered in this shawarma place that was right at the start of Strøget street. At the begining we thought it would be just a normal kebab, but it turned out to be a great lunch experience. They do not only serve the typical kebab/shawarma take aways, but also other dishes like hummus or salads. The hummus was especially delicious. They also have lots of tables and space inside for sitting.
The only thing I missed in this restaurant was the beer. They only had light beer (no alcohol). Anyways this is common in most of the kebab places as they don't drink alcohol in their culture.
I also wanted to point out that the meat was quite tasty and not like other kebabs I have tried in other countries. The meat was made out of beef strips put together, it wasn't a homogenous dough like in other places. I did not have the change to try other kebabs in Copenhagen so I am not sure in this is a thing on kebabs in Denmark or just that they do it like this in this place, but it was really nice.
I would definitely repeat if I go again to Copenhagen.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I found the Shawarma Grill House by accident and I have to say that it really is a hidden pearl. I have been there several times since my first visit in October and both the service and food have been excellent every time. There is no doubt about it, the shawarmas are the most delicous I have tasted anywhere in the region. I have tried both the ’Original’ and ’Arabic’ ones but prefer to the Arabic one with pickles and Tahina. There are also a plenty of other choices. Great to see locally developed concept - and the passion behind the business. I will be back.