Nimb Hotel
US$185
US$144
US$112
US$100
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$501
US$464
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstivoli gardensrock concertamusement parkinside tivolibrasserie restaurantdouble sinksfree entrybeautiful boutique hotelcorner suitemodern amenitiesbeautiful roomjunior suitesmall hoteltrain stationnespresso machineamazing hotelbaltic cruise
Reviewed April 13, 2012

With a small number of rooms and well trained staff, this hotel is a pleasure to come home after a day out and about. The bartenders were the real deal. The front desk staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful in making hard to get reservations. The bed was among the most comfortable I've slept in. I especially appreciated that individual down comforters. The chairs and sofa were if not uncomfortable, were not comfortable either. The showers were luxurious in the waterfall of water provided. Breakfasts were simple; but, the danish was over the top. Danish blue cheese on black bread is also not to be missed. I can't give a perfect grade because service at breakfast was a hit or miss affair. The morning staff seemed not to have been as highly trained as the evening bar staff who were perfect. The only other draw back for us was that the art work in the enormous high ceiling bar(huge black and white "pen and ink" style drawings) were just plain creepy. We sat there daily saying "what were they thinking? who thought creepy two headed people was a good idea?" The hotel is on the Tivoli Garden property. The view of the Garden is unparalled. When the park opens mid-April, I expect sleeping late is not an option. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I booked a deluxe room at the Nimb Hotel for one night for my husband and me. I did it on the phone and the hotel wanted me to use a email.adress, no problem but a little surprised why it could not be done over the phone as many the other hotels around the world. (we travel a lot).I arrived by car and nobody told me (on the phone) that there was a reconstruction work in front of the hotel so the streets were closed. I parked the car 10 minutes walk away from the hotel, checked in and was told they had no parking area. Only a deal with another hotel (their park house) 10 minutes walk away. So I had to walk back, pick the car up, stop in front of the hotel and give the luggage to the staff,drive to the other hotel and walk back again. The two persons at the front desk did not have drivers license so I had to drive with the staffperson next to me so he could show me where to go. Very bad start! They told the parking was included in the bill, but the next day another staff person wanted to charge us anyway. Fortunately he changed his mind. The room was small but very nice with fireplace and large bathroom. There was vodka and caviar in the room (with charge) - I think champagne and strawberries would have been better, but that is personal taste/opinion. My husband arrived a few hours later from the airport and the taxidriver also parked 10 minutes walk away from the hotel so my husband had to walk with heavy luggage. We had a nice dinner at Bar n`grill that served nice food and ok barolo wine(just too expensive compared to the quality) The breakfast was ok but not huge. Not a lot of food was presented so there was nothing "for the eye".The bar room where the breakfast was served was very nice. When we checked out, there was only one staff at the front desk and a lot of persons coming in and out so we had to wait to get a map of the city so my husband could find our car in the parking area of the other hotel. Nimb lented him a umbrella because it was raining badly outside. And then the story goes on with car!Next time we go for a hotel in Copenhagen we will stay in a place with better service. Maybe the D`angleterre is an option?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
11  Thank DKLaura
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Really nice hotel in perfect location (by train 15 minutes from the airport), with nicely decorated rooms with direct access to Tivoli gardens. Breakfast is also great, only negative thing is the price, because comparing to same price-range hotels in other european hotels, it's really very expensive. Also, if there is some work in the gradens, the room is very noisy. But if this is not a problem for you, it's excellent choice.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Runetek
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This hotel was elegant. It has beautiful architecture and antique furniture. On the other hand, the bathroom was luxurious.

• Stayed: September 2011
5  Thank Gerald H
Reviewed January 11, 2012

we have stayed at Nimb twice and each time it has been perfect.
the service is excellent; staff go out of their way to help you, and talk to you like a friend
the suites are beautiful, the bathrooms large and spacious and the fire a welcome addition in december.
Breakfast is excellent, a huge selection of breads, fruit, cheese, salmon, etc.
Nimb is perfectly located across the road from the station; so you can be in your room within 30min of leaving the airport!!
Both the bar and the vinotek are lovely; we tried the best cheese plate of our lives in the vinotek!
Access to Tivoli, free, was very welcome, especially when decorated for christmas
We would not hesitate to go back another time!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple