Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joanna K

nothing special

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 6, 2018
good when you need to only sleep and nothing else , rooms are really small, strange people on hall, I have also water on my desk coming from the ceiling , cleaning room only once a week, crowded lifts...
Date of stay: August 2018
    C$69
    C$84
5.0 km from Cabinn Apartments
View more hotels in Copenhagen
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I've stayed here several times, as it's the recommended hotel for staying close to the location I need to be for business. The rooms are small, but a bit bigger then the Cabinn Metro, which is just next doors. The bathroom is also a bit bigger. And here you have a small kitchen with microwave, fridge and sink. I've stayed in the Single apartment and the double apartment. Once I had the luxury to be upgraded to the large apartment. The last one is like a normal hotel room, all the rest is smaller. bathroom is the same for all, as is the kitchen area. The double apartment has 140 cm wide "double bed". Each time I was given a room to the back of the hotel, so not the street side. But at that time it wasn't too hot. Cleaning is one day very good, the other day, they hardly pass. Serviced apartment here is basic, in the sense they come every day, to clean, but towels are only 2 times per week changed, bed linen only once per week I think. Budget is still about 105 Euro a night for the single apartment, but staying 7 nights it drops to 67 euro per night and more then 14 nights it drops to €55 a night (1 person without breakfast, breakfast is €10 in Metro hotel) and the double apartment is 100 danish kroner more expensive for 1 person and 200 danish kroner for 2 persons, independent of the number of nights. Prices seem to be fixed on their website all year long.

2  Thank 885TomV
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I stayed in the apartments for 2 weeks. I had no issues with comminication with staff like I see from other reviewers. My stay was ok. The single room is really small (aroung 9 sqr.m.), but the bed was quite comfortable. You have everything you might need even for a long term stay. Rooms are cleaned once a week or based on your request. Kitchenette allows you to warm up your meals or you can go downstairs and cook at a normal kitchen. If you need a CPR registration they can provide the confirmation to the authorities. wi-fi is also good. The hotel location is good: you have Fields shopping mall nearby, train + metro station to get where you need. The only thing that really annoyed me - slow elevators :), you can wait forever..

1  Thank Nataliya K
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is OK for the price Sunday through Thursday (make sure to check out Thursday), but during the weekends it’s terrible clientelle.
Do NOT recommend for single ladies. Gross men at the entrance at all hours, gross guests that stare and whistle and hang around - feels very unsafe.
Clean rooms, extremely tired cleaning persons, they make very few rounds during their days (1 a week only, no change of cleaning cloths and dish towels).
Met several junkies - aggressive and very edgy during weekend going through the lobby at night.
Security only in the hotel next door.
It’s really very, very heavily men in groups that semi-harass women walking alone - only in the evening though. They hang around the ash tray areas all night, and we saw a car chase, the shopping mall next door had alarms several times a night.
Fire alarm went off around 9 times on one day - upon calling reception during fire alarm that went on and shut off abruptly - reception didn’t know what went on. Abysmal fail. Probably illegal too.
Staff very friendly, but seem afraid of the dodgy clientele. I can understand why.
Do NOT stay here on weekends if you’re a single woman. Horrible, horrible experience.
Will NEVER go back again. The savings are not worth it. Trust me.
A pity. Placement is perfect, and rooms are nice. But staff that are scared at night - but very friendly night staff, and somewhat rude during daytime - and guests makes it completely horrid.
Don’t go here. You’ll regret it. For one evening if you’re a non-smoker and don’t need to go out at night, or during the non- “party weekends”, it’s kind of ok. Sorry to leave such a negative review.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
8  Thank ChiliNuuk
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I was in Copenhagen for a conference and stayed at the Cabin Apartments from the 9-17/Jun/2018. My stay was good until the last day came. I went to the reception to ask for a late check-out. I didn't have my wallet with me so I asked if I could pay next time I came down from my room when it was time to leave. The lady at the reception very rudely looked at me and said "if you promise you will pay...". How on earth can the staff of a hotel assume (out of nowhere) a guest won't pay for a service? How is it acceptable to say this to a client? This made me feel extremely mistreated and sad!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank JuliaCorrea
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Booked a double apartment. Arrived 1am to be told no room but would get equivalent at Cabinn hotel next door. Check in to find room was standard ‘bunk bed’ room. Back to reception. Given another room slightly larger but 1 bed and nothing like pictures of double apartment. Fridge and microwave but not a single plate, cup or cutlery. Disappointing that a company breached its contracts so brazenly.

Trip type: Travelled on business