2,826 results
All reviews the club lounge free shuttle metro station close to the airport hotel shuttle fields mall city centre royal arena platinum member shuttle service large mall business hotel modern hotel excellent hotel bella center executive room baltic cruise
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Stayed here during my business trip. Shuttle bus to and from CPH airport, cost kr.20. Excellent continental and hot breakfast. The restaurant is also great and a variety of choices. Next to shopping mall "the Fields" and the metro into the center of Copenhagen.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Fine abode, fifteen minutes drive from the airport. Clean, well maintained rooms, good breakfast food options. Evening dining is available but opted to eat either in the city or more often at the large shopping mall adjacent the nearby station. The hotel is located just a few minutes walk from Metro, main train line and buses, taking between ten and twenty minutes travelling time to central Copenhagen. Regular service every fifteen to twenty minutes until late night. We felt safe on all forms of transport and carriages were clean.
Hotel staff most attentive and obliging.
Higher floors afford some views of distant water and farm land to the south-west.

Room Tip: Quiet location good views above tenth floor. Lifts quiet and quick.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Just nearby the airport and close to Copenhagen. Very nice hotel, exellent service all the way. Felt very welcome by the receptionists, got a splendid room with a view to die for... Well prepared food in the BARK restaurant, - parking in the basement for a small fee... Will definately be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Jens F, Manager at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Alexismann,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. Our goal is to deliver exceptional accommodation and be the best hotel around. Thus, it makes me happy to read that you felt welcome by the receptionist and enjoyed BARK restaurant.

We hope that we get the pleasure to welcome you again.

All the best,
Jens Frank-Mikkelsen
Operations Director

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We decided to book this hotel as it was close to the airport (and 2 train station from the central station also) for a post-cruise stay. In comparison to our pre-cruise hotel in downtown Copenhagen, the pre-cruise stay was way much better. To be honest, we hard a very hard time checking in at this hotel. I travel a lot for work, I've tried different hotels, but have never experienced such problems checking in. When I booked, I requested (I know, not guaranteed) an early check-in. When we came in at around 10:30, there was a loooong line-up at the counter and only 3 hostess and each guest was taking forever at this counter. When we finally got to the lady, she told us that the room as not ready (disappointed, but it's ok). I was surprised that with the number of rooms (366), not a single one was ready. We came back at around 2:30pm, we did another looong line-up at the counter to be told that the room was STILL not ready. Contractual check-in time is 2 pm… so why our room, amongst the 365 other was not ready? I had to argue with the lady, I had to call upon the supervisor (she came to the counter and she did NOT say a word to me, nor she looked at me) and she typed several thing in the computer and left. More than 20 minutes later (now I understand the long line-ups at the counter), she miraculously found a room for us.

On top of that, when I reserved to room on the website, I fully prepaid the room for DKK 1383.20 and the amount that passed on my credit card was DKK 1478.20...

Overall, the hotel is great in itself, clean, well located, but the experience is a deception to me. Will not return. There is an AC Marriott next door or plenty of hotels near the central station, which is a couple of train stations away from the airport.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear oli-business,

My name is Anthony and I thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I'm very pleased you liked the cleanliness and the convenient location of our hotel. On the other hand, I'm sorry for the long wait you had during check-in and the level of service you received from our staff fell short of your expectations. I'm also sorry you were charged more than what you paid for. I would like to look into this further and have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details.

Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

First the good: clean room, comfortable bed.

Check in was not pleasant, the clerk was not having her best day and that just sets a tone for the whole stay. There is no concierge, no bell desk, and really no one wanting to go the extra mile. They don’t even put clocks in the rooms. One day our room was not clean at 4:00pm and when I called it to the managers attention she really didn’t care.

There really isn’t air conditioning as it is not needed but for a month or so. If you go in summer ask for a room on the shady side of hotel.

The rates here are certainly not justified by the amenities.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Helena Ö, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear jackid51,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers.

Please accept my apologies that the welcome did not meet expectations and that the clerk was not having her best day.

All our feedback is used to better future service so thank you for bringing your check in experience to our attention.

I hope we get the opportunity to serve you again,

Yours Sincerely