“Excellent ambiance with delicious food”
Review of Restaurant Tight

Restaurant Tight
Ranked #61 of 3,015 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: C$16 - C$49
Cuisines: French, Australian, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: We serve new nordic with a twist of Tight! Allergies? No problem! Just let us know! Restaurant Tight can hold up to 120 guests.
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Really enjoyed a recent meal with colleagues recently at Tight. I had the beef carpaccio to start and the burger as my main; both were very good. The burger was quite substantial and wonderfully dressed with a delicious seasoned foccacia bun. Colleagues tried out the seafood barley risotto with rave reviews.

1  Thank andiwhite9

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I was trying to find a spot in the area with a significant amount of five-star reviews (there are a lot of places around where the consensus seems to be "meh"). This one stood out so I chose it despite the fact the prices were mid-high range.

Really happy I chose it - the food was delicious (the ribs!) and the service friendly and pleasant. The cod fish was maybe a little "plain" but besides that we were very happy with everything else on our table.

We didn't book but the place filled up fast so booking is probably the better option.

2  Thank TravelingFrankie
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Family of 6 for a 21st birthday. We enjoyed the cocktails, wine and food. The atmosphere in the restaurant is great. It felt Danish to us as non-Danes. Appeared to be mostly locals eating there.

1  Thank PapaBrick
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Place is located in the heart of Copenhagen and I would defintely recommend. Staff is super nice and atmsophere is very chill and laid back. Food is delicious!! I had the Mussels and they were super good.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

This place has it all, great food, fab wine, not bad prices and a wonderful atmosphere. However when I visited with my boyfriend there seemed to be a serious lack of staff. The staff who were working were running around trying to keep all of their tables happy, which I appreciated and they definitely did their best, but unfortunately because of this service was quite slow.

2  Thank bethpearsonn