“Good food; great view!”

pizzeria Venezia Nyhavn 31
Ranked #611 of 2,911 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had a picky eater among us and Venezia was a good option. The pizzas are good, as was the tomato salad and fish soup. The servers were very friendly and helpful. And you can't beat the setting / view!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We stopped her for a last meal before heading home and the food was very good, my daughter had pasta and I has a mixed plate of starters

The service was good and the canal front location was a wonderful place to spend our last two hours in the city

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We picked this restaurant after a very long day tour outside of Copenhagen. As we perused the restaurants in Nyhavn, this looked like a safe choice for a good, quick meal based on the menu, food we saw on plates and the fact the outdoor seating was full. We weren’t terribly hungry so we shared a pizza. The thin crust was well cooked and crispy and the toppings tasted good. My only comment would be that the toppings were thin and could have been doubled without over loading this pizza. Service was quick and friendly and we were done and gone in less than 45 minutes.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

It has taken me a while to write this review but I was determined to make comment on the great service and meal. Being gluten and dairy intolerant can be a challenge when travelling. The staff where very accommodating with my request and made me a very enjoyable pasta dish. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Finished off our week in Copenhagen by coming to Venezia. Amazing pizza and even better service! Delicious