“Nice food, plenty of veggie options, great location, visited twice”

pizzeria Venezia Nyhavn 31
Ranked #604 of 2,928 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I was staying in Nyhan and I ate dinner here twice during my trip. The first evening I ate inside as it was pouring with rain and on the second occasion I ate outside. Both times I was very happy with my food, it was delicious and portions were generous. The menu had lots of vegetarian options. Service was very good and welcoming. The interior is very charming and inviting, but there are a couple of steps down to the entrance. There is a nice ambiance and I’d be happy to eat here again.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This is a very authentic Italian restaurant in a great area of Copenhagen. The waiters were friendly and very helpful and the food was great. We sat inside as it was raining a little and were offered blankets. The decor inside was very traditional.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Pizzeria Venezia is situated in great location alongside the canal in the Nyhavn area of Copenhagen. This is a very popular stretch with numerous restaurants on the waterside. Venezia is popular and all of the outdoor tables were taken when we arrived for dinner in the early evening but we only had to wait a few minutes to get a table. The pizzas were good quality and they were not too expensive by Danish standards (124 Kr for a margerita).

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We decided on some pizza for lunch and what a great decision that was.

A fantastic location alongside the boats, the menu is ample for lunch.

The mixed salad is fantastic as is the tuna pizza.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

lovely location, amidst lots of other places but we chose this because it had the most variety for our group. opted to sit inside because everyone smokes outside. the staff was nice and patient with us and our choices, aka split a pizza with two different topings.
the vibe inside is very much italian and fun to check out. the food was yummy. make sure to have them slice your pizza...it seems no one does in this area including norway and sweden...unless you ask!

Date of visit: June 2018