Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jenniebenniejack
Chester, United Kingdom

Very good hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 1, 2024
Lovely hotel near a metro station making exploring Copenhagen easy. Beds in the soft side. Wonderful shower and fab products in bathroom
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    C$70
4.1 km from AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen
View more hotels in Copenhagen
4,830 results
All reviews sky bar city centre bella center metro station close to the airport conference center floor to ceiling windows modern architecture top floor attending a conference corner room mini bar public transport standard room basalt shuttle convention
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2024 via mobile

Sent email to manager and Bella Sky corporate on 4/29/24 requesting full refund.

The four rooms I was moved to were all disgustingly filthy.

The Fourth room and the fact that it was 12:30am in the morning forced me to decide to sleep in my clothes in the least of the filthiest room for a few hours.

1) Soiled mattresses
2) Dirty shower floors
3) Dirty glassware
4) Mirrors stained
5)Base boards filthy
6)Dirty shower head - unable yo take shower.

I have pictures to support.

Room tip: Find another hotel, especially if you’re traveling alone.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mickey B
Silvia Rosado, Guest Services / Front Office at AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2024

Dear Mickey,

Thank you for choosing to stay at AC Hotel Bella Sky and for sharing your honest opinion. From reading your review, I clearly understand that your experience was far from positive, and this certainly does not reflect the stay we strive to provide our guests, let alone the high standards of cleanliness that we always uphold. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

Ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of our guests is paramount, and we take feedback seriously. We want to investigate this matter properly to be able to act on it. To better understand the situation and take appropriate action to ensure your satisfaction, I will contact you directly in response to the email we have received.

Silvia Rosado
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed April 26, 2024 via mobile

I stayed three nights for congress in the hotel. In checking 12:30 my room was ready and I was offered to pay an upgrade or to wait untill 3pm. So, I waited in lobby and none came to say me when room is ready. In checking no hotel facilities were introduced like spa, rooftop bar etc. Hotel is 20min taxi drive from downtown. My room view in 14th floor was fields and parking lot. Hotel seems old. Room was clean and no spirit. Small cube, minibar was empty and room service only. Everything is minimalistic. Bathroom was very small and there is a litlle cart underneath the sink where all wather drops when washing hands. I cannot recommend this. Price was 317€/night which was outregious to quality and service. Rooftop bar was nice and staff there also. Lobby bar guy was attentive but the lady was not. I did not feel as a quest here.

Room tip: I am sure there are better options in the area.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PatzeRock
Silvia Rosado, Guest Services / Front Office at AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2024

Dear Patze,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I sincerely apologize for any disappointment you encountered during your stay. It is always our intention to provide a pleasant and seamless experience for all our guests, and I regret that we fell short of your expectations on this occasion.

While we strive to accommodate early arrivals whenever possible, our standard check-in time starts at 3 PM. The upgrade option is something we always offer to our guests whenever we have availability in other room categories as an additional service. We see it as a way to enhance the overall experience and an opportunity to adjust the room type to specific needs or preferences. Otherwise, if the guest prefers to keep the original room until it is ready, we always offer our visitors the chance to store their luggage with us free of charge, allowing our guests to explore the city while waiting.
I sincerely regret any misunderstanding that may have arisen and apologize for any lack of clarity in the communication of these options. We consistently strive for transparency and precision in our interactions with guests and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I also understand that you were attending a congress hosted by us at Bella Sky. With such an event, we anticipated a high volume of arrivals occurring simultaneously, and we planned ahead to expedite the check-in process and minimize waiting times. For that reason, we adjusted and streamlined our standard check-in procedure to ensure a smoother flow and to avoid queues for this event.
Nevertheless, to ensure that guests had access to all important information, a dedicated app was available, containing all relevant details. And upon check in our guests received a small informative brochure along with their room keys. I apologize if this solution caused any frustration, and we will certainly take this feedback into consideration for future events, as we strive to improve every day.

On a positive note, I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with our cleaning standards and that you had good experiences and interactions with our staff throughout your stay.
Service is the cornerstone of our hotel, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a personal and human touch, even during busier occasions.
I hope that in the future, these can be good reasons to choose us again. And please don't hesitate to contact me ahead if there's anything we can do to make your future stay perfect and flawless. We are here for you.

Warm regards

Reviewed April 24, 2024

Hotel is very nice and 7 min walk from Metro. I wish the offered free breakfast for elite member which customer service had noted that a day before our arrival - ended up paying for the breakfast. I seems I like original Marriott Hotel better than AC hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Traveler3080
Reviewed April 11, 2024

The hotel room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Staff were very helpful. They allowed us to check in early and lent an umbrella during a rainy day which was quite useful! Its close to the metro station (about 10 minutes walk). There are few cafes, restaurants and a mall close by as well.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2024 via mobile

From the side of service quality it is quite good, because before I got in the city I told them that my feet got injured and ask one bedroom with bathroom after that they agreed with and really try to find a room for me.
From the side of going to city centre I believe it should be near the subway station.

Date of stay: March 2024