Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
danoonthego

Good option for departure.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Booked a superior room over two weeks ahead of time based mostly on location near our departure airport. As our stay got nearer read some quite negative reviews about the lack of cleanliness and staff behavior so we were apprehensive. It turns out that in our case our room was very clean as we checked it in detail. The bathroom was also spotless. The hotel is not new having seen better days but given the size of our room and location of the hotel a stone throw from the metro and 4 minutes ride to the airport we felt it was priced fairly for an European hotel room. The included breakfast was ok. Staff we dealt with were smiling and helpful. For our purpose for a safe clean jumping off point it was very good.
Date of stay: June 2024
6.4 km from Best Western Plus Park Globetrotter Copenhagen Airport
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Copenhagen
1,504 results
All reviews metro station an early flight kastrup airport stayed one night city centre convenient location short stay excellent breakfast amager
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed a cheap hotel for the night before a flight, unfortunately this was the closest and cheapest (in terms of Danish airport hotels) that we could find, and sadly we didn't have a great sleep.

The hotel reception is vast in size, which gave us some hope of a spacious room, the reception service was friendly and efficient, but upon heading to the room our optimism left as we set sights on our tiny room.

The hotel is pretty old it seems, the rooms lack air conditioning and so it was stuffy and warm upon arrival, all that we had to move the air around was a cheap plastic desk fan which of course was noisy and didn't really do the job.

The bathroom smelt like sewage, really disappointing and unpleasant, the smell didn't seem temporary either. The door and walls there thin as paper and you could hear each and every guest's conversation clearly as they walked through the corridors.

Fortunately the room had coffee/tea facilities, but that genuinely was the only perk of this hotel, the rest was mere disappointment.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2024

When I looked in the google map with the name of the hotel, it showed only one hotel and its 15mins walk from the airport.My bad I didn’t check it with the post code. But when I went to the hotel , the receptionist said it was their other hotel and it doesn’t still appear on the google map as its new. And its 20mins walk from this hotel. I went to the next hotel and checked in, went to the room and the key cards didn’t work, came to the reception again and the receptionist said its because I was holding my phone close to the key cards. Got new key cards and went to the room try to open, first key card didn’t work, so I tried the next one, as soon as I opened the door, 2 eyes were looking at me, I could not figure out what’s happening cause the room is pitch black as this is around 11.40 pm. I panicked and closed the door.
I still couldn’t process what just happened, I thought it was just me cause I’m too tired. I opened the door again as it was not closed properly just to see what happened. A black dog is looking at me. Next to the dog there were shoes, which means theres people already in the room. I immediately close the door and went downstairs and complained. Even the receptionist couldn’t believe what I am saying but his behaviour was poor as well, he keep saying ‘this is not professional business’ I was in shocked, imagine the dog bit me when I open the door. This incident terrified me, being a girl solo traveller, i booked this hotel cause thinking airport hotels and hotels with good names are safe and secure. But this kind of situation shouldn’t have happened. I tried make a complaint next day and the guy on the reception was rude and said come next day at 8am, if i want to complain. This is not expected at all from a reputed hotel. The people on the room didn’t even know this happened as they might be sleeping, imagine someone opened the door like this when we are sleeping and taking all the stuff or doing something wrong. Thinking about I couldn’t sleep whole 3 nights which I spent in this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Worst hotel stay, I’ve ever had in my life.

Room tip: Stay there if you like someone entering your room at midnight while you are a sleep
Date of stay: June 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2024

Ok hotel with a few restaurants and a market right nearby. So, a decent location if you are flying out early as we are. (No shuttle though.) But the Wifi is absolute crap! Keeps shutting off. Sorry, I expect more from a technologically advanced country.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2024

The hotel is quite dirty, the bathroom smells like sewage, the shower with mold, no ventilation. The room is small, without mini fridge, old furniture, bed without mattress (!!!) only a boxspring with topper of about 5 cm. The cleaning lady came into our room at 8am while we were still in bed, then she left. She subsequently did not clean, she took away all the towels without replacing them, she also took our second key. At the reception after my complaint the receptionist gave us 5 hand towels.(no bath towels)
We asked about late check-out and were told us, that paying 200 DKK we could stay in the room until 4pm. The next day the lady (who claimed she was a manager) told us it was a mistake, the cost is 500 DKK. Arguing with her she "allowed" me to stay in the room until 3pm for 200 DKK. The cost of parking is DKK 150 per night.
Breakfast good, but very poor.
The only positive thing was the location of the hotel.
This hotel is extremely expensive for the quality and service received.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2024

We were coming back from a visit to the island of Bornholm. We had spent the last five days showing Canadian cousins the wonders and charms of the "Sunshine Island" and we were now looking forward to showing them the "Wonderful City of Copenhagen". We stayed at this hotel last year, with good results and so had decided to stay here again. It seems that the hotel has undergone a name change since then, but as it turned out, it still was a good choice. The great feature of this hotel is, of course the location, you get on right at the airport and disembark only three minutes later at the Femoren station. You should buy a metro pass at the airport if you are thinking of staying for a few days. It will save you money, and you will have unlimited access to the transit system while you are here. The hotel is a short distance away from the centre of town. We usually get off at the Kongens Nytorv Metro station and start our exploring from there. A good place to begin is at the Magasin du Nord and from there, proceed down to what is referred to, as the Stroget. This will get you into the heart of the shopping area and also, within walking distance of many historic sights. Some of the sights that we hoped to show the cousins were, the Marmor Kirke, Christianborg Slot, Rundetaarn, Vor Frue Kirke, (Copenagen's Cathedral), Rosenborg Slot, Amalienborg, and a little further on, the iconic, "lille Havfrue". This list will only get you started.
As for hotel, it is a complete facility, offering you a fitness centre, pool, saunas, etc. the rooms are nicely equipped, not large, but comfortable. Free wifi is available through out the facility. The delicious breakfast buffet is included in the hotel rate, and is kept very well supplied with ample and varied items. They start serving at 6:00 am. Free parking, if needed, is available close by. There is a Netto grocery store across the street, if you want to catch an easy lunch or supper. This option might sound pretty good, as you are only a short walk away from enjoying it at Amager Strand.
The hotel and its location, does offer itself to being a very practical place to call it your base, while in Copenhagen.

Room tip: Choose a room that is in the direction of the airport, not sure what it is, North, South, West or East.
Date of stay: September 2023