1,755 results
All reviews tivoli gardens central station excellent location hotel is centrally located minute walk breakfast buffet business trip double room business hotel city hall city break cold meats vesterport train denmark cruise cph
Reviewed June 22, 2016

We arrived at the hotel before our room was ready & they let us store our luggage while we walked around the neighborhood. We came back after an hour & after several hours, in the room, we realized that the air conditioner wasn't working too well & they let us switch to another room, no problem. We also had another problem with the card key door one night w g energy it wouldn't open, but they were able to let us in our room with a master key. The hotel is centrally located with a Metro stop car on as the street & the Copenhagen Central Station just a block away. The room was good sized & quiet. We would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

This 4-star rated hotel is not worth even one star! The room was dirty, the mattress was beyond worn and lumpy, as was the linen... The towels were small and felt like sandpaper... The bathroom was so small and inadequate that there wasn't even room for a toothbrush, let alone cosmetics...the air conditioner was set on high on coolest setting and the room was warm and uncomfortable. We did not sleep all night. The breakfast was a disgrace and lacked the comforts of other 4-star hotels. Run as fast as you can AWAY from this overpriced hotel!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank babsele
Reviewed June 16, 2016

This is my first time for travel alone in Copenhagen. I attended the meeting during 8-12 June. The hotel has great location. The S-train station (Vesterport) is just across the hotel so it is very easy to get to Bella Center by S-train and Metro. I can walk to Tivoli garden in 5-10 minutes. The hotel room was not small compared with hotels i had ever visited many years ago. Around this hotel area, there are many types of restaurant and the hotel breakfast was very good. The front desk people were very nice and helpful. I will come back and stay in this hotel for next visit.

Room tip: The fitness was on the 4th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ApichaiL2
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel while I was on a business trip. The rooms are very clean and it seems that they are recently renovated. Very friendly staff. As I don't like rooms with connecting doors between them I asked for another room . Although the hotel was fully booked they offered me a nice , quite room .
Very good location near the station.
Free wifi and good breakfast. What I didn't like is the fact that there is no fridge in the room !

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MerakiB
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I spent the night here during a layover back to the states. I wanted a hotel that was centrally located and affordable. This hotel is walking distance to a lot of points of interest. The room and bathroom were clean. The bed was comfortable. Quality stay at the price point.

Special thanks to Dagmar (I hope the spelling is correct) and the manager, Sara, who helped me adjust my incorrect reservation. Excellent customer service.

I did not eat at the restaurant but it seemed to have several tasty options for dinner. I did grab a drink at the bar and all the guys were very friendly and informative.

Trip type: Travelled solo