1,897 results
All reviews the executive lounge tivoli gardens midtown grill river view platinum member concierge desk minute walk hop on hop water front overlooking the water lobby bar baltic cruise excellent hotel spacious room train station hotel restaurant beautiful city
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This property is very contemporary and some rooms have beautiful views of the city. The rooms are modern, clean and, overall, very nicely appointed. Perfect for a business stay but have say that I'd rather select a cozier and more "local" place next time I travel to Copenhagen for leisure.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We were looking for the Marriott Experience which we didn't have, the executive floor has practically the same beds and commodities that the ones below and the Spa was closed. However, sight is good, location is not bad (you can do a good jogging with a sight in the morning, altought streets are not easy to follow), the glassware in the executive lounge was really good and they offered correct food for breakfast and dinner ( it can be improved).

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Juan Carlos P
Anna K, General Manager at Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Juan Carlos P,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the compliments about the hotel location and I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast in our executive lounge. I am sorry for the arrival experience you endured, your observations about the bed type and the health club concerns you have mentioned. It is evident we missed opportunities to turn-around your experience while you were on property.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and deliver an outstanding service experience.

Kind regards,
Anna Käll

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Stayed on 7th floor quiet room big window much daylight in room. We had view over the city was ok. Service friendly and good. Conciergen helpful. Recommend the breakfast. Parking convienient but expensive. Will stay here next time also.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

In order to celebrate my birthday I have visited the Marriot hotel's restaurant and it was an absolutely perfect experience! The food, the drinks and the view made everything feel perfect. Also, I would like to highlight the very polite and helpful service staff, especially the waiter named Ana. Overall, I loved it!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We enjoyed a four night stay while visiting the attractions of Copenhagen. Unfortunately our room did not face the harbour but we could take in the views from a sitting area down the hall. Rooms a little underwhelming for the price.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the harbour
Date of stay: September 2017