4,752 results
All reviewswooden beamsopera housesalt restaurantlittle mermaidconverted warehousegreat locationroyal palaceharbour viewclose to nyhavnwater viewjunior suitelarge hotelbreakfast buffetmini baron footdouble bedrooms are small
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I have stayed at Your hotel before, and I had to come back to Your Nice hotel. I like the style and charcter of it, and the service and Food is excellent. Even my friend was impressed, and he has stayed a lot in a lot of hotels around the world. Unfortunately I locked myself out of the room after I had went to bed at night, so I had to og Down to the lobby to get another key. The receptionist did not even blink his eyes when I appeared in my underwear. He was most understanding, so I did not feel embaressed. Impressive! Thank you for a Nice stay and experience. I will certainly Return one day NeXT time I am visiting Your wonderful city of Copenhagen

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I had a most pleasant stay, at the Admiral Hotel, the hotel is peaceful and well situated, it is very safe and one can walk the street at night without feeling threatened. Staff were professional and assisted me with directions. Taxis were easily available at the hotel. Only complaint is that walls are thin and a person can hear the neighbors TV. The hotel is above mid range. I had a stunning view f Copenhagen Opera House from my room.

Room Tip: I had sea views from my room and a view of the Opera House,
Reviewed November 16, 2017

If you want to stay near by everything in Copenhagen, and still have nice view and quietness, this is the right place.
The hotel is placed close to Amalienborg and Nyhavn.
The atmosphere of the hotel is fantastic.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Spectacular hotel in the city center. From airport it can be reached with 15 min metro and a short and nice walk of 10 min.very nice room (got a free upgrade from standard to superior room) and the bathroom has also the bidet (not in the standard room). Breakfast simply gorgeous. Staff service and courtesy also very high.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

First the good parts: attractive historic warehouse in a great central location with lovely views of the harbor and opera house, a good restaurant (SALT) with a great value for money buffet, very helpful staff.
Now the less good parts: the rooms and hallways are crossed by enormous brick arches and wooden beams which give an oppressive feeling and block the light from the small, understrength lights, the room didn't feel well cleaned and the carpets were so covered with strains I actually wore socks in the room, the bathroom was furnished with middle of the road at best towels and toiletries.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbor/opera house