Copenhagen Strand(Copenhagen)
Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$172
US$136
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sct. Thomas(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$172
US$156
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Generator Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$91
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfresh rollsyogurtnespresso machinemetro constructionsweet hotelevery morningpatetrain stationbreakfast deliveredbreakfast baskettivoli gardenswarm breadsmall hotelthe ground floorlovely little hotelsmall kitchenminute walk
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I booked this hotel in Aug 2017 for a 5 night stay in June 2018 after researching the location and reading reviews. On the 1st night, it was warm and there is no air conditioning so I slept without the comforter. The 2nd night was cooler so I used the comforter and awoke the next day with a rash on my lower legs. I searched the Internet and my rash matched the pictures for bed bug bites. I was very upset and let the front desk know. They offered to check the room and said they didn't find anything. I asked for a different room and they said they didn't have one. They told me that I had until noon to leave since I didn't feel comfortable about the room. I had 2 hours to find another hotel and they did not assist me at all. Since it was last minute, many hotels were fully booked and I had to spend a lot more money for my 3 remaining nights in Copenhagen. It was worth it because the rash improved the next day and was gone by the second day after I left Hotel Tiffany. They refunded $661 of the original $1214 that I paid which is less than the 3 nights refund I should have received. Since I booked through hotels.com, they tried to convince Hotel Tiffany to provide an appropriate refund but were unsuccessful. Since I paid for this trip many months before taking it, my credit card company was also unable to help. If you consider staying here, please keep in mind my experience. I have stayed in many hotels all over the world and never encountered bed bugs. In addition, the customer service at this hotel is very poor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jbl00m19
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about the Tiffany... beginning with the receptionist and our super warm welcome. My absolute only beef is with the pod coffee machine, but we solved our small ire by not using it. The room was lovely, SO clean, with everything we could possibly want. Quiet, small, we loved the full-on continental breakfast and were disappointed we could only take advantage once, due to our early departure the second day. We also really loved the little glass 'conference room' on our floor... brilliant use of the space. We want to return.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Enjoyed our three nights. Hotel is very well located. Close to central train station, but with metro construction, a little challenging to get to. Also blocks away from trendy restaurant scene in the meatpacking district. Room was a good size for a European boutique hotel. Well equipped with large TV, plenty of outlets to charge all your devices and a good size dining table for your in-room continental breakfast. Fruit, juices, cheese, yogurt, butter, etc. are in the refrigerator and restocked every day. Warm, fresh rolls and pastries are delivered to your door daily. Bedding was comfortable. If you prefer a full breakfast, look elsewhere.Note that there is no air conditioning (typical for this region and hotel type). Staff was friendly and very helpful. Note that desk is not manned between 23:30 and 7:30.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Seriously, this hotel is a sweet hotel. We absolutely loved our night here. This hotel was the perfect distance from shopping, restaurants, the train and was even a short walk to the canal tour. We stayed on the main floor and the room was perfect. A basket of cheeses, crackers, jellies, fruit and juices was waiting for us and the bag of fresh hot breads hung on our door in the morning was seriously amazing. From check-in to our departure after having a wonderful breakfast, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful hotel. A special thanks to Lars who really helped us out with everything we needed and answered all of our questions. He was very professional and eager to assist. His English was perfect and his directions to everything were spot on. We were wearing Washington Capitals hats and he even congratulated us on our Stanley Cup and we discussed how Lars scored the winning goal.Thanks for a lovely stay!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

This hotel was a wonderful find for our 3-night stay, so a big thanks to other TripAdvisor reviews. The location is a 5-10 walk to the Central Train Station with folks to answer your navigation questions (head's up that these folks aren't around at the other stops, so ask at this Station if you are new to Copenhagen's transit system!). Tivoli and the shopping area of Copenhagen are just beyond the Central Station, so another 5-10 minutes. As mentioned with other reviews, the rooms are a bit tight but definitely manageable (no A/C but leaving the windows open worked out). Since the shower is built into a corner of the bathroom, the water (high shower head with good water flow) went slightly past the shower area, so be aware when stepping out. As with other European hotels, there were no wash/face towels, so pack your own if you are accustomed to having them. We appreciated the mini-fridge stocked with juices, fruit, & breakfast condiments so that we can enjoy our breakfasts with the fresh bakery items hanging outside our door every morning. I loved having an individual espresso machine in the room to enjoy my cups of coffee (I swapped with the front office decaf. pods). Ice is available in the front desk area, and we enjoyed a biscuit or cookie in the tea/coffee supply area at the end of our busy days. Hotel staff is very pleasant (always nice to have the hotel door automatically opened for us).

1  Thank Disneylovers