All reviews single rooms are central station bus stop quiet area restaurants and shops wi fi boiled eggs city centre pleasant stay basic hotel small bathroom reception area breakfast was excellent decent size min walk short break stayed here for nights
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Thank you, very helpful and kind staff with site recommendations and directions. Quiet, clean, but small rooms without many amenities. Centrally located to walk or bike to all parts of the city. Nice bakery on corner 100 yards from hotel to start day off with a delicious pastry. Hotel's lobby coffee is great and complemtary too! Would stay again at this hotel that made for an easy and relaxing trip. Truely explored and enjoyed the city, sites, and people of Copenhage. City's Design Museums, Boatride, Trivoli Park Star Gazer Ride and Viking Ship Museum/ride were worth the 10 minute trainride to Roskild too! End your trip before heading to the airport on a 10 minute walk down the street to beautiful Fredericksburg Park and stop by a cafe for one last delicious breakfast or lunch!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for my last 2 nights in Copenhagen. Lovely, stylish, quiet hotel and very good staff. I had a small single room overlooking a little garden, which was lovely and quiet. There is no air conditioning but the large windows opened up and I got a lovely breeze, reception also gave me a fan as well. Even though the weather was warm, my room did not get hot, which was good. Hotel is in immaculate condition and the buffet breakfast was lovely. Good dining area and comfortable main lounge area with 24 hour tea/coffee. Short walk to centre of Copenhagen or there is the 6a bus which literally runs every 5 minutes and it is only a few minutes on the bus. But an easy walk if you are active. Lovely neighbourhood, tree lined streeets, close to park, shops, cafes, restaurants. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Enjoyed my stay, would definitely recommend and stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Belinda F
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Booked through tripadvisor.com.au before I left Australia. Said breakfast was included. On arrival, I had to pay for all my breakfasts - the free breakfast is only if you book directly through their website. Confusing, and not nice. My criticism here may also be aimed at tripadvisor.com.au , sorry to say.

Stayed: January 2018
3  Thank Gary R
Reviewed April 25, 2018

We were upgraded to a family room, very nice and plenty of room. The hotel is in a nice part of town and is in a good location for VEGA if you’re going to a gig as we were. The buffet breakfast is excellent and set us up for the day. The hotel is a decent walk from the centre of Copenhagen but not too far to be a problem if you’re active. Good eating places nearby on Vaernedamsvej. Some say the standard double rooms are small, we didn’t see them, but we think the excellent breakfast may be worth the compromise! We would return without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walker01
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here a couple of times, the staff are always nice and very helpful. They offer breakfast earlier than they’re supposed to, from 06.30, and parking possibilities are right outside the entrance. The single rooms are pretty small but the corner rooms are super spacious and nice with large windows. Super cozy neighborhood also means a lot, Frederiksberg is an amazing area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business