My 16-year-old son and I are still here and am already compelled to say great things about the Bethel. First, about the accommodations. I've had dorm rooms that are more lavishly decked out. Our room was basically a small rectangle with enough room for two twin beds, a small desk, and a bench with a drawer. The closet consisted of a hanger on the wall. The bathroom was about 16' x 16' with the shower simply a head on the wall surrounded by a curtain.
Sounds awful, right? Well sure, if you were expecting the Ritz, or a romantic spa. But if you were expecting a clean hotel in a great location, a simple, comfortable place to sleep and clean up, and not pay an arm and a leg for it, the Hotel Bethel is the place for you.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They speak better English than many people I know in the States. We were lacking for nothing the day and night we were there.
The breakfast, what us American's would call continental, was great. The buns were freshly baked and still warm. I will probably eat ten of them. Everything else I've tried is great, too.
The free wireless was faultless, I always had a great connection anywhere in the hotel, even here in the dining room where I'm on my fourth warm burn.
Great job, Bethel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen