All reviews city centre a short city break sized room cheap hotel small hotel rooms are clean airport metro cheese nyhavn
Reviewed December 2, 2014

The hotel is well situated for transport to/from the airport and the city centre. The price is competitive in expensive Copenhagen. We did not have breakfast as it looked uninspiring and the choices were poor. Worst issue was the bed; we asked for a double room but got two single beds pushed together. The mattresses were the thickness of a summer duvet so the comfort was awful and my partner suffered from backache in the mornings. The bathroom was dirty in places too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back as those at the front overlook a very busy road.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed November 11, 2014

as we didn't meet any bed bugs we found that accomodation satisfactory. 1 night in Amager costed much less than a disgusting Generator hostel CPH that stolen from my card 502 DKK for 1 night for the cancellation of the confusing booking and didn't provide any service. Amager receptionists were friendly and even provided some tea for free in the evening for us. thanks guys!!!

Room Tip: ask for the rooms at upper floors
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune of staying in. I awoke my first night to itchiness, turned the light on and saw bugs feasting on my skin, as well as blood spots on the wall (I obviously had not been the first victim). We went to reception who told us we couldn't move as the hotel was full. We moved out the next morning. It is noisy and the decor is a bit tragic.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2014

The room was simple and spacious, the bathroom quite tiny. It is an old hotel, with an ancient lift that was fun. We didn't eat at the restaurant because we were always on the go. But the breakfast was horrible. Terribly greasy lunch meat, and since I do not eat grains or drink milk, I was left with that lunch meat and some fruit. Oh well. But the staff was very helpful and friendly and provided us information on directions and transportation. There was no bulletin board with information as advertised on their web site.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2014

We had a lovely time in this hotel, our room was ready when they said it would be, the room was large, and clean. The bed was very comfortable and nice and warm. We had clean towels every day, with new bottles of shampoo and soap daily. It would have been nice if we had tea/coffee in the room, but that would have put the price up. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the main City centre, and there is a 7/11 next to the hotel so you can "pop" in and get some nibbles for the night or next day ahead of you. The only problem we had was the safe did not work, however we called down to reception and they sent someone to fix it straight away. Booking in/out was very easy, all in all the hotel is good for the price you pay, would use it again.

Room Tip: We had room number 36, which was nice and quiet, even with the window open
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple