All reviews latin quarter lobby restaurant round tower separate toilet concierge desk deluxe room will stay there again fabulous hotel central location norreport station street level wonderful stay the air conditioning stylish hotel early check breakfast buffet an upgrade
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here previously 6 years earlier and was not disappointed with second visit . Lovely hotel , now owned by Nordic Choice . Cosy warm and friendly yet fabulously luxurious and modern. Great location for transport shops and bars/restaurant's. Lovely rooms with a really comfortable bed and pillows . Breakfast was totally excellent . Cannot wait to return another day .

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Sebastiaan_FvK, Front Office Supervisor at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear HOTELINSPECTORABZ,

Thank you for your nice feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my colleagues. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at SKT. PETRI.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back to the SKT. PETRI sometime very soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Skt. Petri is a fantastic hotel and the staff really make it.
We had a Junior Suite which was e very generous size with a nice lounge seating area,
The bed was great, very comfortable.
The bath room was a good size with double basins however the shower was a bit of a tight fit (my only criticism). The mini bar was also free for our stay but we didn't get a chance to sample it.
The hotel has a very modern feel to it and the lobby bar restaurant area is very nice.
Breakfast was good with a great range. Being Vegan its always a challenge we traveling but I managed to find enough. They did have Almond Milk and were able to make us Almond Milk Flat whites.
All the staff we interacted with were friendly, helpful and made us feel very welcome which is exactly what you want when you are traveling.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Copenhagen.
Oh and good fast internet too!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary W

Dear Gary W,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with my colleagues. I am very happy to learn that they had such a positive effect on your stay.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend this boutique hotel - it's very well designed, has good amenities, and extremely good service in every respect. It's also just a short walk to Rosenborg castle and is surrounded by pedestrian-only streets lined with shops and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
JosephineJ298, Guest Relations at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Caitilin H,

Thank you for taking your time giving us feedback and recommendation, it is very much appreciated! I am pleased to read you enjoyed staying with us and we are grateful for the kind words!

We truly look forward to welcome you back at SKT. PETRI hopefully soon!

Best regards,

Josephine Jul
Guest Relations

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot recommend the Skt. Petri hotel enough.

Splendid staff (a very big thank you to Stacy and Martha who made our stay extra special), fabulous food and cocktails and the most beautiful setting one could ask for.

The location is very central and the majority of sights are either a short or pleasurable walk away.

I wouldn’t say this is a family hotel (although saying that there were families staying at the hotel who seemed well accommodated), but if you are looking for a couples weekend away I would highly recommend you stay at this hotel.

Thank you again for making our visit to Copenhagen one that met every expectation I had.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLowe5
Sebastiaan_FvK, Front Office Supervisor at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JLowe5,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at STK. PETRI and our staff was there for you, especially Stacey and Martha. I will be sure to share your nice words.

We look forward to welcoming you back to SKT. PETRI soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Given that most people spend more time in bed than in any other hotel facility if they are visiting a city, you wonder why hotels don't provide really comfortable beds rather than ones that their accountants prefer! Well this one does. Quite honestly this was the most comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept in and the pillows were of similar quality.
Add to that the warmest of welcomes from the reception and concierge staff, the beautifully designed bar and dining area and their very comfortable furnishings, and you get the ultimate city centre hotel. Its location amongst the University and Churches is charming, everywhere is walkable and it's a quick hop on the train from the airport to Norreport station, which is about 3 minutes walk away.
Well done to everyone involved - even the accountants!

Room tip: Lovely view over the roof tops from the 5th floor.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ida Ö, Front Office Manager at SKT. PETRI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Midsummerteam,

Thank you so much for your amazing review after your recent stay at SKT. PETRI. I am thrilled to hear that you loved our beds from Anders Hilding and that our staff made such a positive impression on your stay.

We would love to welcome you back to SKT. PETRI sometime very soon!

Kind Regards,