“Apartment Stay in Copenhagen 2018”
other travellers have booked this property
Street view
Dining and living room Living room
Check Availability
Living room
Living Room 2
Kitchen
Bed Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Cruiser54...
“Apartment Stay in Copenhagen 2018”
Reviewed July 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We really enjoyed the location,Carina was there to welcome us, explained the Apartment and offered suggestions regarding sightseeing. The Apartment was well equipped and very comfortable, only negative second floor up stairs walking noise from Apartment above, but we really enjoyed our stay Apartment very comfortable and centrally located , would have no hesitation in recommending it,

Paul A
Bernardston, Massachusetts
“Five Days in Copenhagen”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The apartment was fantastic. It is located very near everything. Corina is a great host. Unlike many apartments I have rented, it was not stripped of condiments in the kitchen and she said to use anything I like. The open market near Northport was where I did my shopping. There is a beautiful park across one end of the street and a few blocks away is the main pedestrian shopping area. I rented a bike for my stay and it allowed me to get anywhere in the city. I can't stress enough how great this apartment is and if I return, I would rent it again.

Cornelius...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fine , good value, spacious flat for two+ in central location”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This is very well located in the centre of the city. The apartment is bright and airy with plenty of space for the two of you, or even a third as there is a small room with a bed, we used for dressing in. It is tastefully and simply decorated. It is equipped with all you need although I would have liked another pillow. The bed folds away but we felt it was unnecessary as there was plenty of room elsewhere.
We’d certainly recommend this to others and come again.
Carina is very welcoming and gave us all the key suggestions for our 6day stay at the beginning. We enjoyed visiting Roskilde for the Vikings and the Cathedral. It’s also a good escape from the bustle of the capital.
We enjoyed Det Lille Apotek restaurant nearby for traditional Danish food. We had to book. The boat trip, blue boats, was good value. If you want to know about Danish history, the national museum is best but do the Danish story gallery first.

RayM2481
“Superb apartment in Copenhagen”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This apartment lived up to reviews we read. It is well equipped and comfortable and in an excellent location. Nearby are several supermarkets and parks, and the central rail station is only a few minutes walk away.
Thank you Carina, we had a memorable stay in your apartment and loved your coffee making facilities!

CJack2
Davis, California
“Wonderful Apartment”
Reviewed May 19, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed staying at Carina’s apartment. It’s perfectly located. A short walk to shops, metro, bakeries. Carina, a delightful person, met us, showed us the apartment.... a wonderful stay.

amitti
“Pleasant stay in a nice apartment”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Getting to the apartment from the airport takes 14 minutes via metro. The location is great because it's two short blocks away from shops, super markets (Irma and Netto), restaurants, bars, and Norreport metro station. The apartment is nice and well equipped. Met Carina briefly upon arrival and she took the time to show me around and answer all my questions. I will definitely rent it again. Soon

gottagore...
Arlington, Virginia
“Perfect old city apartment”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We spent a lovely 10 days in this cozy, well-equipped, spacious apartment in the one of best locations in Copenhagen. Everything is close--groceries, sights, public transportation, and the glorious food market. The owner was very responsive and even met us to let us in at 7:30 in the morning after a long flight.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing