1,388 results
All reviewsosterport stationlittle mermaidwasher and dryercity centreminute walkcruise terminalnetto storefull kitchenseparate bedroomsmall supermarketself caternumber bussmall kitchenkitchen areasame blockcooking facilitiestrain tracks
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Apartment was very comfortable with nice courtyard view. Amenities were perfect on site and in apartment. Only negative was it was a little further from centre of town than anticipated. It was approx 20-25 walk but there was train close by and plenty of buses.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018

I stayed at Adina Apartment Hotel for three nights in June 2018 and I had a very good experience. The apartment was spacious and airy. All amenties whatsoever were avaiable at this hotel. the staff was nice and courtious. The location is bit far from the city but there is a train station nereby.

Room Tip: The rooms at the courtyard side have good view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Four of us stayed in one apartment in May. The apartment was lovely and clean, spacious and well equipped. We also had a balcony. We found it was ideally located within walking distance to the Little Mermaid and tourist bus stops. It was also on the number 26 bus route which takes you right into the center of Copenhagen.

Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Probably best to ask for a room other than at the front because of train noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Adina Hotel in Copenhagen has clean rooms and friendly staff. The Restaurant serves great breakfast. What we enjoyed even more was the location. We could walk to the Little Mermaid, about 15 minutes away and even to Nyhavn, about 30 minutes away. Along the way, we chanced upon the awesome Grefion fountain and the quaint St Alban's Church. The Amalienborg Palace is also along the way. Nyhavn did not disappoint - the colourful buildings, diverse restaurants and canal cruises offered a wonderful experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vimalexander
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Good location right beside the metro/ train station a train and a metro and your right in the center of the city. I requested a quiet apartment as I had read reviews saying they can be quite noisy as they are right beside the train tracks but unfortunately I couldn’t get a wink of sleep the first night with the noise. I asked at reception to be moved as I had originally requested a quiet room they moved me with no issues but stated I would have to move he next night as the room I would be moving to was booked out. Thankfully I didn’t hav to move but keep this in mind if you are intending on booking here and need a good nights sleep. Apartments themselves where lovely we’ll equipped with washing machine, tumblr dryer, microwave etc etc all amenities. Very close to the little mermaid and very close to the port.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple