All reviews little mermaid rooftop spa churchill park design museum mini suite organic toiletries boutique hotel eco friendly hotel four poster great boutique osterport station within walking distance toilet paper shower curtain top floor on foot rooms are small
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Maybe because we visited first the big sister hotel manon les suites. In Babette the service wasnt really there, they just sit behind the counter and that's all. You can leave your luggage behind but have to do it all by yourself, no name tag so everyone can take it. Rooms are very small, nice style but small. Our room had dirty sheets with hairs on it from previous guests i guess, it is fixed but for the price you pay it should not happen! Also no explanation of facilities like sauna, i had to aak about it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 756mahirh
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to Copenhagen and I chose this hotel primarily because of its location - within walking distance of the venue for the meeting I attended. Right from reception to checking out I was very impressed. The rooms was on the small side and dominated by the four poster bed, but absolutely lovely and quirky. I approved of the environmentally friendly ethos and absence, as far as was possible, of plastic packaging. The bed was really comfortable and the food was great. My only criticism was that you had to pay extra to go onto the roof terrace - I really would have liked to see the view from up there. All in all a very enjoyable stay. If I am ever back in Copenhagen I will be checking in at Babette again!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2018

We loved our room with the balconey. This is an eco friendly hotel. We loved being able to sit out on the street with our coffee and watch the world go by..on bicycles! The hotel was close to the park and all local attractions. The breakfast buffet had a large variety of foods.

Room tip: Be sure to book a room with a balconey.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
KristineR551, Direktør at Babette Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Der Mini Tutu,

Thank you for staying at Babette Guldsmeden. I'm very pleased to have your positive feedback and go great to observe how you enjoyed the atmosphere at the hotel and had fun from the free entertainment from the local community and all the passing bikers. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Best regards, Kristine

Reviewed October 12, 2018

If you want to enjoy a rooftop overview over Copenhagen in a real wooden bathtub, that's the place to have it all, including a old wester style bucket shower after the panoramic sauna.
I loved the the totally sustainable amenity set and the boho chic rooms.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KristineR551, Direktør at Babette Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear viator101,

SO GREAT to learn that you enjoyed the Scandinavian version of SPA activity at Babette Guldsmeden. Not very sophisticated, but high quality in terms of atmosphere, layout and the most fantastic view from the terrasse, connected to the sauna and steam bath. SO happy to know that you really enjoyed it!
Next time you will be staying with us I will be delighted to serve you a drink on the house at the terrasse on the 5th floor and the amazing view.

All the best

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a good base for exploring Copenhagen. It was in a nice location within walking distance from the main tourist attractions. Our room was nice and clean, it's more bohemian and quirky rather than classic luxury but very nice if that is your style. The bathroom had a bit of a funky damp smell but other than that I had no issues.

Date of stay: December 2017