All reviewsclean apartmentseparate wctivoli gardenswashing up liquidliving roomsmall kitchendaily maid servicecentral stationdining tableself cateringone bedroom apartmenthotel roomcoffee makerextra spaceby european standardsminute walksingle bed
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We are a group of 12 adults who arrived in copenhagen in sept. 25,2017 . We were scheduled to join the Baltic cruise on the 28th.
Our rooms in the ship were upgraded and we had tonprint put the cruise Documents before embarking . We went to the front desk and was rudely assisted by Maya. My sister very politely requested Maya if she could help her with the printing of the documents. She was not assisted by Maya and she seemed annoyed to help.
I returned to the front desk to accompany my sister as I had documents to print out myself. Maya finally agreed to print them out but seemed so unhappy doing so. In the middle of the printing, she made a face when my sister so politely asked her if she could give three copies of one page as that was required by the cruise. MAya gave an annoyed look amd said, that the printer suddenly stopped working. When we asked her if we could return in the evening to resume printing, she unapologetically said that the technician was out of the hotel and that most probably the printr cant be fixed. I asked her if there was another printer in the ASCOT hotel and she answered in the ngative and told us to go look for a "bookstore or something" and have our docs printed out there!!!
We travelled all the way from the Philippines , tired from our trip amd completely feeling lost in Copenhagen , and the rude Maya tells us off that we should look for a bookstore to print our cruise documents???? And we decided book in ASCOT thinking its a reputable hotel ??? Weve travelled to so many countries all over Europe, America and Asia, and THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT A HOTEL SAYS WE CANT BE HELPED WITH PRINTING OUT 5 PAGES SIMPLE CRUISE DOCUMENTS!

I have to admit that I lost my temper and told MAYA off! She rudely looked at me and asked me to calm down. I almost think this MAYA is a racist. Was it just because we are Asians? She goes about helping the White clients with respect after us.

I called for someone to assist us and noone responded. I apporoached a front desk person named NICOLAI and asked him to assist us. He on the other hand helped us and in 5 minutes all our documents were printed from the SAME PRINTER THAT MAYA USED , which she said was not working three minutes before NICOLAI helped us.

To the ASCOT management, if you will allow your front desk people to treat Asians so rudely and so diffrently from your treatment of the Caucasians, then I assure you thatnyou have then perfect way of driving your Asian customers away. WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS AND SHOULD BE TREATED FAIRLY.

I think this is a warning to Asians who plan to travel to Copenhagen. Get a hotel who will treat their guests without prejudice.

Id like though to rhabk Nicolai

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank shirlenriquez
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This was a nice spacious apartment perfect for a temporary stay in Copenhagen. It is centrally located, not far from Norrestad and Copenhagen Central stations. You can walk from here to most of the main attractions. The hotel is close to the tourist office, Tivoli Gardens, and convenient grocery stores. Our apartment had two rooms and a small kitchen. Loved it here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

These apartments are well located - very close to city malls, Tivoli and train station. Can be noisy with windows open for fresh air. Apartment was aged, but comfy. However, access was up many stairs to the lift. Dragging heavy suitcases without concierge help was hard and exhausting for older people. Also access is off the street so if raining you get quite wet! No coffee/ tea or milk in apartment. Was the last straw after a long exhausting flight from overseas. Could not access apartment for hours, and had to drag suitcases down multiple stairs to secure room. Then later, drag them up again. Would not stay there again

Room Tip: Ask if you want views. Ours was looking back at walls and windows.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Ascot Apartments are very central to everything you want to do in Copenhagen, are adequate accommodations, but are very expensive! (as is everything in this city). The elevator only holds 2 people without suitcases ... any more than that & you need to wait for it to come back down or use the stairs. There are a number & variety of restaurants & stores close by and the Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus stops a couple of blocks away.

Room Tip: The views are of the street and nothing to write home about ... the best thing about the hotel is it's location.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We took a double bed room. It's a small room, the bed is very comfortable, the location is perfect when you are discovering the city. If you stay on a higher floor, you need to switch on/off like 3 times to get hot water in the shower. The breaktfast wasn't included but It could be for the price. It was a OK hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple