Ascot Apartments
Copenhagen Strand(Copenhagen)
US$141
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$262
US$214
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sct. Thomas(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$166
US$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$177
US$137
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$118
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Copenhagen Admiral Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$134
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$192
US$135
Orbitz.com
Generator Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclean apartmentseparate wctivoli gardenswashing up liquidliving roomdaily maid servicesmall kitchencentral stationself cateringdining tableone bedroom apartmenthotel roomcoffee makerextra spaceby european standardsminute walklocation is fantastic
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Kopenhagen is very expensive to park in intercity ! At this place its well priced and safe ! we got a nice, clean apartment which was very well organised and made our stay to real pleasure - all in centre in walking distance - staff there is very helpful and nice ! Recommend highly and not so expensive !!!

Room Tip: apartments !
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Lovely clean apartment for a trip to Copenhagen with our adult daughter. Apartment consisted front hall with coat cupboard and suitcase stand, separate WC, large living area with sofa bed, kitchenette and dining table, large walk in cupboard/wardrobe, double bedroom with ensuite bath and (separate) shower and huge vanity unity. Soap, body lotion, shower gel and shampoo all available from dispensers. Bed and sofa bed were comfortable and bedding was great.

Access was from a separate entrance down the street. Lift is small but took 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 cases.

All staff we encountered were friendly and helpful but we only went to reception to check in and out and retrieve our bags from the left luggage room.

For a city apartment it was very quiet. We were at the back and there was some noise of bottles being dumped and the town hall clock was a feature, but not enough noise to keep us awake.

Easy walking to Tivoli which is just around the corner. We walked to everywhere we wanted to visit without any problems.

Supermarkets on nearly every corner and a fair selection of cooking utensils and pots. We had just enough crockery and cutlery for our needs but could have used a few more, especially bowls. No tea/coffee etc provided but there is a kettle, coffee maker, microwave and 2 ring ceramic hob.

Good WiFi, several tv channels including BBC World.

I’m not sure why TripAdvisor persist in showing the old lumpy bed photo for this property, our experience was comfortable, modern and stylish.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Upon our arrival, We were Checked in very quickly by a VERY UNPLEASANT AND ARROGANT front desk person named MAYA. We had ignored her unwelcoming attitude that day. However, we had to ask for help in printing our cruise documents the next day since we had recently been upgraded. She was quite unwilling to help and I had to go back twice for her to do it. When she finally did, she was curt and downright RUDE. As I was asking her to log into my account, I tried to help her through it, she even cautioned me not to scratch her monitor, as if I were some
Illiterate person who didn't know how to handle "expensive" equipment. Eventually, she printed some of the documents and then claimed that the hotel printer stopped working. Unapologetically, she flatly told us to find a bookstore to print the rest of our documents. I asked her if that was the only printer in the entire hotel and she said YES. This was the reception area for both ASCOT HOTEL AND ASCOT APARTMENTS. I then requested if we could return that afternoon to print, and she grudgingly said we could try. She claimed that the technician and The manager were gone for the day so there was little chance the printer would ever work again .
We were about to leave when NIKOLA came in and we asked for his help. He gladly helped us out and printed all the documents in less than 5 minutes using the same printer.
By then it had become apparent that MAYA just didn't want to help and tried to make things difficult for us. Unfortunately, we also felt that she was biased most probably because we were ASIAN. In all my travels in several parts of the world, I have never experienced such discrimination and bad treatment from any hotel's personnel. It is appalling that the hotel had hired someone so UNCOUTH and Ill-MANNERED. Maya had no business being a hotel receptionist.
I will NEVER RETURN TO THIS HOTEL NOR RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. I have never felt so demeaned and disrespected. All I did was politely request for help.
I did return and civilly told her how unkind she was. My sister was more upset but either way, Maya gave an insincere apology and just brushed off my comments, giving all sorts of excuses to explain her unacceptable behavior.
If you want to enjoy your stay and be treated with respect, do yourself a favor and find another hotel in Copenhagen.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jsmma
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We are a group of 12 adults who arrived in copenhagen in sept. 25,2017 . We were scheduled to join the Baltic cruise on the 28th.
Our rooms in the ship were upgraded and we had tonprint put the cruise Documents before embarking . We went to the front desk and was rudely assisted by Maya. My sister very politely requested Maya if she could help her with the printing of the documents. She was not assisted by Maya and she seemed annoyed to help.
I returned to the front desk to accompany my sister as I had documents to print out myself. Maya finally agreed to print them out but seemed so unhappy doing so. In the middle of the printing, she made a face when my sister so politely asked her if she could give three copies of one page as that was required by the cruise. MAya gave an annoyed look amd said, that the printer suddenly stopped working. When we asked her if we could return in the evening to resume printing, she unapologetically said that the technician was out of the hotel and that most probably the printr cant be fixed. I asked her if there was another printer in the ASCOT hotel and she answered in the ngative and told us to go look for a "bookstore or something" and have our docs printed out there!!!
We travelled all the way from the Philippines , tired from our trip amd completely feeling lost in Copenhagen , and the rude Maya tells us off that we should look for a bookstore to print our cruise documents???? And we decided book in ASCOT thinking its a reputable hotel ??? Weve travelled to so many countries all over Europe, America and Asia, and THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT A HOTEL SAYS WE CANT BE HELPED WITH PRINTING OUT 5 PAGES SIMPLE CRUISE DOCUMENTS!

I have to admit that I lost my temper and told MAYA off! She rudely looked at me and asked me to calm down. I almost think this MAYA is a racist. Was it just because we are Asians? She goes about helping the White clients with respect after us.

I called for someone to assist us and noone responded. I apporoached a front desk person named NICOLAI and asked him to assist us. He on the other hand helped us and in 5 minutes all our documents were printed from the SAME PRINTER THAT MAYA USED , which she said was not working three minutes before NICOLAI helped us.

To the ASCOT management, if you will allow your front desk people to treat Asians so rudely and so diffrently from your treatment of the Caucasians, then I assure you thatnyou have then perfect way of driving your Asian customers away. WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS AND SHOULD BE TREATED FAIRLY.

I think this is a warning to Asians who plan to travel to Copenhagen. Get a hotel who will treat their guests without prejudice.

Id like though to rhabk Nicolai

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank shirlenriquez
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This was a nice spacious apartment perfect for a temporary stay in Copenhagen. It is centrally located, not far from Norrestad and Copenhagen Central stations. You can walk from here to most of the main attractions. The hotel is close to the tourist office, Tivoli Gardens, and convenient grocery stores. Our apartment had two rooms and a small kitchen. Loved it here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple