“They’re back...”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Get your GPS out, because they have moved and it is not easy to find! Very difficult infact, but I think they are fixing that, so next time it will je easier to find them next time, because there will be a next time if I have a say in it! But I predict the tables will sell quick and it will be difficult.... but if you at all get the chance you must go! It is pricey but it is absolutely worth it!
We visited them during their seafood theme, and sat at their shared table, which is a great experience where you get to meet people who are into the experience just like you are.
The servings were adventurous and and delicious, and all is often not what it seems but I will let you experience that on your own!
The staff are super professional and I am really impressed our waiter managed to talk to all at the table and took a genuine interest in every single guest, in Denmark that is a rare experience. The place is amazing and the entire house breathes dedication and willingness to prevail.... I love it! I would have given Noma 6 “stars” if I could... they are beyond the scale!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,551)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you like food this is definately the place to be. Great atmosphere and much more relaxed than what i expected from such a famous restaurant. Worth every krone. Never been to a better place!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We were very lucky to be able to secure a table at Noma. We came in with very high expectations. What can I say? This has been one of the most wonderful food experiences we had in our lives - equalling, and topping over great experiences in De Librije, The Jane, Maido and Narisawa. I am not going to spoil the surprise for future guests. The architecture of the restaurant is wonderful. We loved the fact that we could see how the food was prepared. We loved every dish we ate, even if it was made with ingredients we are usually not that fond of (sea urchin for example). Staff is very nice and gives a lot of attention to the guests. No remarks at all? Just one. You have to pre-order an alcohol or non-alcohol pairing. We usually do not drink lots of alcohol, but we really like wine pairing. Therefor, we decided to go for the wine pairing. Noma is a generous restaurant and they are not shy with wine (we must have had over seven glasses of wine per person), but actually we found that we had too much alcohol. It would be nice if Noma would add an option for a combined pairing, with juices and wine (and limiting the alcohol intake to max 4 glasses), just like Maido does.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

February, 2014. It was an amazing moment that I will never forget. Amazing from start to finish. Best service and incredibly happy feeling, still in my memory. Staff, atmosphere, extraordinary food and wines…along 2-3hrs..so amazing!

It was our lunch experience in Noma. We were blown away already at the doorstep when about 30 staff members were greeting us upon arrival. All the dishes were wonderful, including the ants. The waitress was super professional, knowledgable, friendly and all in all an extremely nice personality. The kitchen tour was a great surprise and we were so lucky to meet Mr. Rene at the top floor kitchen. Every staff member we encountered during our tour was happy, friendly and clearly exited about what they did. Very superb experience and great inspiration. Once in a lifetime and I’ll never forget!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I had been unsure about booking a table during seafood season, but it turned out to be pure perfection.

2  Thank Bitten A