“Nice cozy local restaurant”
Review of Restaurant Amalie

Restaurant Amalie
Ranked #49 of 2,887 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Nice restaurant. It is reasonably priced, however, the portion is quite small. Great taste. The staffs are friendly with great service mind.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We were here for lunch on the first day of our visit to Copenhagen, an excellent restaurant and food, good service and prices, desserts are great too.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

For my wife and I it is a MUST whenever we are in Copenhagen. The restaurant is in a lovely part of town but away from the busy center and still so close. The owners are so delightful without breathing down your neck but always there when you need their help. The food is Danish at its best that from a Dane means something. you will find that a lot of the locals have their lunch there and I dont know how they can go back to work after all the lovely food, beer and snaps they enjoyed. Dont tell anyone of this charming place.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

We went there for lunch and we tried danish pork,meatballs and beef tartar. All foods were awsom and the price was reasonable. They recomende beer and some snaps which made the meal perfect.
We took pancakes for desert.

The place is well desined and the waiters are helpful and friendly.

Mostly recommend

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

I found this fabulous restaurant just around a quiet corner from our hotel. The building dates back to the early 1700's and is located next to Amalienborg. The restaurant, which is only open for lunch, is located in the the lower level and is extra charming and cozy. I had the roast beef with accompanying snaps and just loved it. The staff were so friendly and welcoming that I wish I could visit all the time. This is one of those places that you walk away from with a warm feeling and a smile. I highly recommend that you make it a point to lunch here.

2  Thank KG_Travel_Bug