“Really Amazing.”

Madenitaly
Ranked #460 of 2,867 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Could eat breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner here. I visited two days in a row, my first visit I ordered Pasta Della Casa which was with mushroom & vegan parmesan. The pasta was al dente, the dish was mouth watering. My second visit I had a slice of Vegan Calabrese Pizza which had vegan cheese, tomato slices & basil. I ate it so quick I forgot to take a photo. They have many vegan options, I'd say about 90% is vegan. The service is lovely, they have a toilet and wifi and free tap water which is hard to come by in Copenhagen. I will hopefully be back here one day.

1  Thank Pascale R

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been there with friends, we started with some small pizza slices, different tastes, as antipasto( never tasted a better pizza in Danmark or even in Rome!!). Then we had pasta with truffle, and pasta with zucchini flowers and a very tasty red wine. For the desert we had the tiramisu and espresso. All was amazing good, and I am not a "vegan" person, so if you want to enjoy really good food visit it

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

If you want a really superb vegetarian and/or vegan pizza with a light dough (taken 2 days in careful/loving preparation) and with a chrunchy bite plus great taste than THIS is THE place to go in Copenhagen!

We didn’t try the pasta, but will def come back and try everything it had on the menu ... arrivederci Eva & Co.

Ciao,
Henrik

3  Thank SemperMac
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Heading to Nyhavn, we passed by this small cafe. Aware that food is expensive near the tourist area, we noticed the reasonable price of 50dkk per pizza slice (it's Copenhagen remember!). We went instore and the pizzas looked fresh with a variety of ingredients. As we struggled to narrow down to one particular topping, we were offered to divide one slice over two toppings. We were invited to sit and the pizza was presented, cut ready to share. There was even water available as it a was particularly hot day. Probably one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, so this was a real bargain which I would happily go back to again and again if I'm back in Copenhagen. Thank you!

2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Amazing! I keep coming back for this pizza, so many different - and I think they all taste SO GOOD Vegan & organic! You can sit in the restaurant or take away. And today I had homemade icecream also - taste like heaven! They also have vegan parmesan. Here you can practise your italian if you wish ;)

2  Thank KEMorton