Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
AMAZING!

I have been to about six or so escape rooms now in three different countries. This was by far my... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2018
Desiree M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Good escape room

Did the casino room with my girlfriend and 9 year old daughter. Normally do escape rooms as a... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2017
James R
Sedgefield, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I proposed my girlfriend in Grey's Room. The staff was very helpful and I was allowed to make some preperations ahead of our arrival. Some special requests were taken care of without hesitation. All in all I am very happy that I proposed in Grey's Room!

For the room: For the proposal we didn't change the puzzles/tasks of the room so I can also talk a little about it here. It is nicely decorated and the puzzles/tasks vary. Despite having done quite some room escapes before there were elements which were new to us.

All in all very recommendable :)

And a special thanks for helping me preparing this very special moment!!

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The room we took was good, we where four people, any more would be to much for my taste. Not so many cool features but over all a fun room! :)

Reviewed April 8, 2016

Greated with complimentary beverages on arrival.
Clever setup, but not too difficult.
Great host and well worth the money.

Reviewed November 16, 2015

Me and my friends visited the ocean's casino room last Friday and we had so much fun. Not only because the exit game was well done and with special effects but also because of the staff: very friendly, available and helpful. They even offered free drinks and chocolate! Very suggested!

1  Thank Ursy V
ExitGames-CPH, Owner at ExitGames - Live Escape Game Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2016

Thank you for your positive response, we appreciate your comments. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed not only the game, but the company our staff provided to you and your friends.
Hope you will come back to try out our other rooms as well.

Reviewed August 24, 2015

I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 since we had a few mechanical difficulties -- like trouble getting locks open even though we had the right combinations.

But bottom line is, we had a lot of fun. There were 3 of us, and we're just not sharp/fast enough to figure this all out in time, but even so, it's fun and exciting.

Thank you for your positive feedback.
We have changed our locks, we do not have any difficulties with them anymore, and we are sorry to hear that it negatively affected on your experience with us.
We hope that you will come back to try out some of our other rooms.