“Great fun. Great hostess. Great memories.”

ExitGames - Live Escape Game Copenhagen
Ranked #26 of 57 Fun & Games in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape games well known all over Europe for unique team challenges and great adrenaline rush, not just everyday excitements. Visit one of the ExitGames rooms with your team and play against time. Attention the doors are closing and you only have 60 minutes to get out... 2-6 person teams are needed for the challenge collaborating using their creativity and logic.
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Date of experience: April 2017

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

So much fun! A group of us did the casino room and it was great! Lots of cool puzzles to solve and a really fun way to spend some time indoors as the weather was bad.
Definitely better with a big group of friends!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I proposed my girlfriend in Grey's Room. The staff was very helpful and I was allowed to make some preperations ahead of our arrival. Some special requests were taken care of without hesitation. All in all I am very happy that I proposed in Grey's Room!

For the room: For the proposal we didn't change the puzzles/tasks of the room so I can also talk a little about it here. It is nicely decorated and the puzzles/tasks vary. Despite having done quite some room escapes before there were elements which were new to us.

All in all very recommendable :)

And a special thanks for helping me preparing this very special moment!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The room we took was good, we where four people, any more would be to much for my taste. Not so many cool features but over all a fun room! :)

Date of experience: July 2016