Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
AMAZING!

I have been to about six or so escape rooms now in three different countries. This was by far my... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2018
Desiree M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Great fun. Great hostess. Great memories.

I played the Casino game with my wife, our ten year-old daughter, and our five year-old son, and we... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2017
Robert K
Cooper City, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Copenhagen
from US$23.10
from US$31.20
Copenhagen Card
697 Reviews
from US$62.30
from US$13.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

So much fun! A group of us did the casino room and it was great! Lots of cool puzzles to solve and a really fun way to spend some time indoors as the weather was bad.
Definitely better with a big group of friends!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I proposed my girlfriend in Grey's Room. The staff was very helpful and I was allowed to make some preperations ahead of our arrival. Some special requests were taken care of without hesitation. All in all I am very happy that I proposed in Grey's Room!

For the room: For the proposal we didn't change the puzzles/tasks of the room so I can also talk a little about it here. It is nicely decorated and the puzzles/tasks vary. Despite having done quite some room escapes before there were elements which were new to us.

All in all very recommendable :)

And a special thanks for helping me preparing this very special moment!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The room we took was good, we where four people, any more would be to much for my taste. Not so many cool features but over all a fun room! :)

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 8, 2016

Greated with complimentary beverages on arrival.
Clever setup, but not too difficult.
Great host and well worth the money.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2015

Me and my friends visited the ocean's casino room last Friday and we had so much fun. Not only because the exit game was well done and with special effects but also because of the staff: very friendly, available and helpful. They even offered free drinks and chocolate! Very suggested!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Ursy V
ExitGames-CPH, Owner at ExitGames - Live Escape Game Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2016

Thank you for your positive response, we appreciate your comments. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed not only the game, but the company our staff provided to you and your friends.
Hope you will come back to try out our other rooms as well.