“Delicious Morrocan food”
Review of The a la menthe

The a la menthe
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
The a la menthe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #838 of 2,782 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Chose this cafe for the vegan options and was not disappointed! The cafe was lovely , great decor and a nice cosy Moroccan feel. I had the spinach and potato cake with the 3 salads that were vegan and it was so tasty! My brother had the veggie Samosa and all the salads and he really enjoyed his. We also had fresh peppermint tea which was delicious. I am slightly confused as to why this cafe is under cheap eats as it was more expensive than I expected but worth it as it was yummy food and a nice atmosphere.

Mynte-maroc, Chef  at The a la menthe, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for your visit to our restaurant. We are very pleased that you liked our vegan food (also gluten-free) we would love to make more vegan food.
We hope to see you soon again.
Best wishes
zia

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Our visit at "Thé à la menthe" was a beautiful dining experience that we trully enjoyed. Best aspect was the cosy atmosphere, which allowed us to escape from our Copenhagen routine and feel instantly transported to far-away Morocco. The food was great in both quantity and quality- while the service was perhaps the best I have experienced in my 6,5 years in Denmark. The young lady serving us was quick, and super helpful and sweet! Her smile and friendliness won us over and we felt like we were eating at a friend's house! I am looking forward to my next visit and I really recommend it!

Dear Antigoni
Thank you for your visit to The a la Menthe. We are very grateful for your fine review, as you can see, we love Morocco and if we have given you a nice experience then we are VERY pleased.
The best regards
Zia Mouna

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Thé a la Menthe, Cozy and beautiful cafe, decorated with colourful moroccan stuff. Nice and relaxing atmosphere, perfect place to escape from a cold day. and of course the most delicious mint tea

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Alright visit at this place. The cake was Alright and the mint tea was good. Despite that, the cafe was kind of old and very simple. I did Also expect a bigger menu with a bigger choice of Moroccan dishes/desserts.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

This cosy and beautifully decorated Moroccan restaurant had a delicious menu. I had the chicken with olives and lemon with a plateful of lentils etc. A very healthy and tasty meal. I finished with a big glass of hot chai. The service was very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank runnerbean111