All reviews quiet location meeting facilities rooms are small good size beautiful view very nice hotel the staff were extremely friendly visiting denmark medical meeting gourmet dinner breakfast buffet reception area inner courtyard bright room long walk business trip superior room
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I was put up here for a medical meeting by the industry. Excellent facilities for business meetings : spacious auditorium with good AV support, small and cosy rooms, scenic views outside and great food.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Hanne A, assistant front office manager at Comwell Roskilde, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to see you have enjoyed our hotel, the view, our rooms and the meeting facilities.
We hope to welcome you back another time.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

The room was Nice this time but not very spacious but good bed. Pillow was a bit too small but nice. Had to use 2. Breakfast room was improved since last time.And was much better.The breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Good food in the bar until 21.00 hours.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Hanne A, Assistant front office mananger. at Comwell Roskilde, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Petter.

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to see you have enjoyed your stay.
We are glad you liked the bed, breakfast and you liked the improvements we made in the restaurant.

I am sorry to hear about the pillow. We actually offer all our guest a pillow program, there is a information sheet in each room, from which you can choose between 5 different pillows. These pillows can be borrowed from the reception.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

First time in Roskilde , I chose Comwell as I knew the chain , this one is very nice , the room are spacious ,with a beautiful view , the bathroom well equipped , breakfast was generous with much to choose from , diner at night was very enjoyable , very well prepared , I will be back when visiting Denmark

Room Tip: Rooms with a view on the fjord
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Hanne A, assistant front office manager. at Comwell Roskilde, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear Bernard.

Thank you for your review.
I am happy to see you have enjoyed your stay.
I am glad you liked the rooms, breakfast and dinner.

We look forward to welcome you back another time.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The conference equipment and rooms are great for business purposes.
For pleasure, I would not come here.
Bar closes early, the rooms are small, but clean.

The food in the restaurant is ok for dinner. Breakfast is a bit to simple.

There is a nice game room in the basement

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ThomasMarcussen
Hanne A, Michelle Stinne, assistant front office manager at Comwell Roskilde, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Thomas.

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to see you liked the conference and business facilities. Furthermore that you liked the dinner.
Our standard rooms are small these rooms are 13 square meters. We do have bigger rooms, the superior rooms is 24 square meters and have aircondition and coffee/tea facilities. The superior rooms cost DKK 150 in upgrade.

I would like to hear why you do not find the hotel suitable for pleasure. If you have the time to elaborate please contact me at msl@comwell.dk.

Have a lovely day.

Best regards Michelle Stinne, Assistant Front Office Manager.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Really liked the friendly welcome we had at the reception after a long and tiresome journey from Ireland. Our room was spacious and bright, yes it was actually bigger than we expected from the reviews we had read. Breakfast was very good indeed, everything you could think of, it was there! Yes it was in fact so sufficient that it kept us going way into the afternoon. A couple of times we tried the food in the restaurant and also the bar food a few times. One time I had the veal and that was so scrumptious, that you would know that the chef knew how to cook and not just for the stomach but also for the eye. I would also like to mention that I had the best of help from the reception when I needed to go see a doctor at the end of my stay. Yes everyone from the servers at breakfast and the restaurant and bar staff were all greeting you with a smile. I would certainly come stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for a superior room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hanni_LR43

Dear Hanni.

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to see you have enjoyed your stay, the room your stayed in and the dinner.
I am glad to hear about your experience with the service from our staff.

We hope to welcome you back another time.