All reviewsbeautiful roomhigh serviceperfect locationold fashionedlovely parkno major complaintsclassic hotelnice citynice hotelbig roomgreat breakfastbusiness tripcomfortable bedyogurtreceptionelevatorferry
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Very cozy weekend at the Grand Hotel in Helsingborg - perfect location. Outside area - with a glass of Rosé and a beer in the afternoon soon was just perfect. We had a great room, with all the comfort you can wish for. The bar was perfect, the food need some improvement - was perhaps not made with the greatest passion. But in generel a prefect weekend stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Larse530,

Thank you so much for your review about us. A glass of rosé and a beer in the afternoon sun, can it get any better? Hopefully we will see you here soon again!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

I stayed here with my 2 adult daughters and we had a family room. Good sized room, comfortable. Reception staff were very pleasant. Breakfast was included and was really good, plentiful, loads of choice etc.
The hotel itself was near to the station as I flew into Copenhagen and took the train transfer to Helsingborg. This was very easy and finding the hotel was very easy from the station. Restaurants nearby. Parking outside at a charge. My daughters drove over and met me at the hotel. They found it easy to find. Would definitely use again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear 44lainey,

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Helsingborg and with us at Clarion Grand Hotel.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

A beautiful building in the centre of the town, a short walk from the train station. It is an old and elegant building.
The rooms are kind of small but clean and beautifully furnished with very comfortable beds. The bathroom is very small.
Breakfast is just fantastic, with a chef cooking the omelette or eggs of your taste, pancakes, waffles, different bread types, fruit, well, everything!

Stayed: May 2017
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Dear Norma7610,

Thank you so much for your review about us. I am happy to hear that you appreciated our own omelette chef during the breakfast.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of weeks and found it not only to be Conveniently located, very close to helsingborg station, also has all stores, restaurants, pubs and bus stops around it.

Good breakfast and great customer service by the staff at the hotel.

Very classy place, expensive but highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Prashanth3004,

Thank you som usch for review about us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Helsingborg.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Nice atmosphere and friendly people. It started well being welcomed in the reception with a very serviceminded staff and was very well treated in the Bar by Jonas a Super bartender that made you feel welcome.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear thomasRLP,

Thank you so much for your review about us. I agree, Jonas is amazing!