“Excellent food and great, cosy vibe.”

Restaurang Hantverket
Ranked #43 of 3,514 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Description: Restaurant Hantverket is located at Sturegatan 15 in the centre of Stockholm, near Stureplan and beautiful Humlegården with a warmth from both the city and the greenery. The restaurant is a lively meeting place suited for business lunches as well as dinners and late night drinks. It is just as elegant as it is unpretentious. Food, atmosphere and decor are all characterized by passion and genuineness. The kitchen's compositions are an expression of purity and simplicity with a rustic elegance, and the foundation lies in the artisanal Swedish cuisine with elements and influences from Europe. The food is created from carefully selected ingredients in their finest season from local producers, which allows the menu to change depending on the season and at the same time contribute to sustainable food culture. Together with our gastronomic traditions that make themselves noticed with a hint of salt, sweet and sour, smoked and spices.
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Hantverket offers an awesome selection of food in a cool atmosphere. Small dishes, so order 3-4 per person and you will not be dissapointed. We sat at the dinner bar, which mean you are seated right across from where the chefs are preparing the dishes and you can see into the kitchen while you eat. A great experience. Me and my dad will absolutley come back.

Date of visit: November 2018
ElinW301, Kundansvarig at Restaurang Hantverket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I knew I had to check out this place. I ordered the pork knuckle. It was one of the best meals I’ve had in Stockholm. I also ordered the cream cheese ice cream with blueberry sauce for dessert. They start you off with bread and bean salad. Everything was absolutely delicious. The only reason I won’t give it 5 stars is because the place itself feels pretentious and snooty. I sat at the kitchen bar, it was nice to see the chef plate the food. I had a blonde waitress that was rude and impatient. There was a waiter behind the bar I was at and he was friendly, but the staff didn’t have much personality at all. I found myself to be very bored whilst I ate my lunch because of the lack of interaction. Food was tasty but I would not go back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your review. It feels sad to hear that your visit didn´t meet your expecations.
We hope you will come back so we can show you our best side.
Please contact us then on email: eat@restauranthantverket.se

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

5/5 - absolut Value for money
More than expected with Quality food, service and Wine for a absolut fair Price
Recommend 4 dishes and coffee with avec:)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Almost always fully booked with tasty small dishes to test, a true experience! great service as well

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by the manager of the restaurant we are at the previous night. It is a fairly trendy Swedish restaurant, we are at the counter which was a lot of fun watching prep and cooking. Food was amazing, high end Swedish tapas is the easiest way to describe it. So you can try various different dishes and experiment to your heart's content. Decor is v stylish, industrial chic with lots of good lighting and plants to soften. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018