“Best Vietnamese food in Stockholm”
Review of Bun Bo Hue

Bun Bo Hue
Ranked #45 of 3,362 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Description: We offer high quality genuine Vietnamese food and service.
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Amazing Vietnamese food and good service. Small and cozy family owned restaurant with a real star as cook. Will visit again, and again, and again...

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Excellent Vietnamese food and very reasonable priced. Nice and friendly atmosphere and staff. We will definitly eat there again!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Went there for lunch and took the noodle soup. It was very nice and the portion was so big that I couldn't finish it. My colleagues also like the place.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

This was our first stop when visiting Stockholm. We've heard good things about the restaurant, and we wanted to try this out.

What an absolute treat it was. We had a variety of dishes, including Banh Xeo, Bun Bo Hue, Spring rolls, Mango salad etc. There really wasn't anything negative about any of the dishes.

I'm a big fan of Banh Xeo, and this was hands down the best one i have had so far. If you're new to Vietnamese cuisine, maybe you should start out with this.

I just want to summarize it all by saying it was fresh, tasteful and delicious. Staff is very friendly as well, which is always a bonus.

2  Thank Jan N
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

I don't recall the name of the dish I had but it was amazing and I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed no matter what you decide on, the fresh lemonade was to die for and the service was great! Highly recommend this place:)

1  Thank Robert H