- Location very close to the train station, and walking distance to the old town
- I stayed in a double room with private bathroom and it was clean and quiet. I also liked the very confortable bed.
- Walking tours starting from the hotel each morning. (But there are not tours organized by the hostel but the regular free walking tours that you have to pay in the end).
- Double room quite expensive even for Stockolm standard (and breakfast was not included on my booking)
- The hotel is huge so it's not the easiest place to meet other travellers.
- I had to pay extra for lockers
- The activity organized the night I was there didn't seem to be happening (Video game night)
My advice: Go on the fun walking tours if you want to meet other travellersMore
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included