All reviews minutes walk from central first floor public transport hostel code facilities lockers padlock dorm city station hallway bedding
Reviewed July 21, 2017

If you need a solid hostel with a fairly ok location and a very good price, this is a good choice. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! It's not very spacious or especially atmospheric, but there was everything you needed and kitchen was well equipped too.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2016

As someone else already wrote in here, there're not many option in Stockholm. But the place is great place, I really recommend it! The place was cozy, 15 min from the old centre but the staff is not very helpful. The guy adrives there at 9 and leave at 4 if I'm not mistaken. But they do late checkout and we're very helpful considering this.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Fernanda G
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Not the easiest to find from the bus flybussarna terminal. But manageable enough. You dont have much choice in stockholm if cost is thr priority.
Basic dorm. Basic facilities. However i commend the management and staff for good admin system . upon my arrival in stockholm i got a text for instructions and a code to go up the building. Crafoord is located 8th floor of international schoolof sweden. I arrived in the evening and reception is only upto 4 pm. However, an envelop is left for me at the door containing further notes and receipts.
So i was able to settle independently upon arrival.l

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank iamjosemanuel
CrafoordPlace, Ägare at Crafoord Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

Thank's for input. Reception is open 9 am til 6 p.m. Ingrid

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Crafoord Place is in a great central location and a good value hostel. I was provided a map and directions on how to arrive from the Central Station right after booking, which proved useful. The hostel definitely wasn’t the nicest I've stayed in, but met all of my needs and expectations. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

One point to note and feedback I would give is that the locking closets will not support a Masterlock Combination padlock. They are made for smaller diameter locks, so I had to resort to a locker outside of my room.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank You ! Ingrid and staff

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

When I booked to stay here I couldn't work out what to expect. Would it be easy to find? Would it be clean? Would it be easy to sleep?

The first (and last) warning sign came from the hostel itself. In the directions on the site I booked through they state not to rely on a sat nav as it can be misleading. It is.

We spent 20 minutes trying to find it. Google Maps fault though not the hostel. They were on the correct road.

To find it simply go left off Dalagatan onto Tegnergatan and then the next right (Hälsobrunnsgatan) just before the bridge. Follow this road around the short curve and Crafoord Place is located near the end on the right (marked by a black sign)

Cleanliness? Very good, everyone seemed to be really respectful and actually kept their belongings off the floors, kept the kitchen clean and didn't eat in the rooms.

I found it very easy to get to sleep. The bed was comfortable and it was fairly quiet, give or take the odd police siren.

The staff were friendly. I was shown around the hostel and given a city map. Nothing was too much trouble.

It is located just a ten minute and very simple walk to the centre. Buses are frequent and run until late.

I can't fault this place. I will return.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WidnesDavid
CrafoordPlace, Ägare at Crafoord Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Thank You very much for sharing!!! Ingrid and staff