See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We have just arrived back from our 1st visit to Stockholm and can only rave about how much we enjoyed staying in one of Bobo's cottages. It was really nice to have a little home away from all the touristy bits. We arrived on Sunday night and stayed through till wednesday morning with Bobo, but moved to Hotel Diplomat on the wednesday night (a 4 star city center hotel) as it was my birthday so it was a bit of treat. All I can say is that we wish we had stayed in our little cottage for one more night and can not wait to go back again. Much like the other reviews we were well catered for and all needs meet from a well stocked fridge to a warm welcome.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stefoct2010
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Spent a wonderful 4 nights here in the cute cabin in the garden. Lovely and cosy with everything you need to feel at home including a well-stocked fridge with artisan bread and other breakfast treats. Bobo gave us a warm welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. The B&B is very conveniently located for the tube but feels like it is tucked away in a little village. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gleepers
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I only have good words to say about this B&B and it's owner. She treated us very nice ever since I wrote to her about the reservation. We stayed in the former garage which it was delightful. I am a construction engineer and I appreaciated the originality of the "chalet" :) I travelled with my husband and came from Skavsta airport with a very big delay. We arrived at 1:30 in the night and we were a little bit stressed that we might get lost or some bad case scenarios :) But we had our little papers printed from home and we followed the instructions we got from Mrs Bobo, the owner. I loved the things that she left in the fridge for us. The fruit yoghurt she offered us was a little memory I had since I was In Sweden 15 years earlier(when I was a child travelling with my father) and when I tasted it I knew that Globen b&b was my sort of place. We loved cooking in the friendly and tooled kitchen. Very important detail is that never in my whole life have I slept so well as I did in the bed from Globen. I was afraid that during Midsommer we might have problems due to the fact that it was dark only from 12-3 a.m. But she was prepared for everything and the bed had those little matresses (very good quality) that you put over the normal matress and sleep like a baby. We slept even on the night that the neighbour turned I don't remember how many years and his daughee threw him a party with a band that played great music: '60s-'80s type. All in all you cannot get a better price and treatment in Stockholm which is a very expensive city.

Room Tip: If you can choose ask for the former garage "chalet"
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandra S
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We spent our weekend in this very nice b&b, very close to the tube and placed in a silence street. Bobo is very kind, she gives every kind of informations to reach the house and give advices about tipical swedish restaurant! The studio is very warm, maybe too much, but the owner can solve any kind of problem.
Very nice experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Danchimuio
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We stayed in the cottage and it was lovely to have loads of space. The living area has a couch (which can convert into a sleeper couch), dining room table with chairs and a well equipt kitchenette.
We loved the fact that we could wake up whenever we wanted to in the morning and make scrambled eggs and yummy coffee for breakfast.
If you want to get supplies, the closest shop is at Globen Shopping Mall next to the subway - stop off on your way home.
Bobo is a total character and very friendly and helpful - we left our bags with her on our last day and came back later to fetch them.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple