See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2015

IIt was my first trip to Stockholm (sightseeing & U2) and it was the right choice to stay in Bobo's cottage, which is as typical Swedish as I expected. Everything you need for your comfortable stay is there (full equipped kitchen, double bed, walk in wardrobe, bathroom, TV-set, internet access, a garden outside, etc.) -clean of course. It will take only 5-10min walk to the tube station (Globen) where you can easily take the tube to Gamla Stan for e.g. Nearby the tube you will find also a shopping mall with restaurants, supermarket, etc.
I had the honor to have my breakfast (which was of course sufficient and Bobo will be offer you everything you need) with the very friendly & helpful owner Bobo (not to forget her little dog "Amos"). She is really a nice and kind person and I had some great conversations with her my whole stay besides that she will provide you with every useful information about Stockholm tailored to your interests. She also gave me some rebate as I was travelling alone, I will not forget this.
Too bad I couldn't say goodbye in person as I had to leave early in the morning for the airport. So I definitively recommend Bobo's Globen Villa if you want to stay in Stockholm having a typical Swedish ambience.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sovjet
Reviewed June 16, 2015

Situated in a quite area, Just 10 minutes by feet from the metro! Very nice place and friendly staff.... It takes about 15 minutes to reach the city centre with the Metro. I didn't have breakfast because I was in a hurry... I was about to loose my flight! ;-)

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2014

This year we are staying at the Green cottage for a week. It is our fourth visit to Globen Bed and Breakfast and to Amos and Bobo. We have seen this cottage being built and now we have a chance to enjoy it fully. Enjoy we are definitely doing. This beautifully designed cottage has everything one may need. The two Murphy beds are comfortable, bathroom is small yet totally functional with almost instantaneous hot water, the floor heating keeps the entire cottage comfortably warm yet not too dry and hot, the kitchen is well equipped and incredibly functional. Bobo knows how to be a great host. The amount and variety of food are very generous. This cottage even has enough room for two people to do yoga. I just finished cooking a great dinner.

The location is perfect, close to the T and close to the city center.

Of course we will be back. Bobo and Amos are very dear to our hearts.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Recommended if you want a quiet B&B place with the accomodation highly exceeding the standard for the Stockholm area. Close to the subway.
Thank you Bobo (and Amos) for the stay

Lennart & Ann-Marie
Arvika

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann-Marie S
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Everything we were looking for - a lovely quiet area yet extremely convenient for the centre of Stockholm by public transport. Bobo was very helpful by email leading up to our trip. When we arrived she had left us the wherewithal for making ourselves a very nice breakfast, including some memorably excellent bread. Corners were not being cut here, and I would happily recommend this place to anyone.

(We stayed here in May 2012, but I have only recently got around to writing tripadvisor reviews)

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple