Nobis Hotel
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$104
US$200
US$188
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotel Skeppsholmen(Stockholm)
US$233
US$216
1,539 results
All reviewsgold bargreat locationoverlooking the squarebeautiful hotelfive star hotelsuperior roomnice barcentral locationlounge arearooms are smallshopping areaquiet roomold townrestaurants and barsgamla stanlong weekendvasa museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Hotel is located in an central place in Stockholm, Train Station, Sightseeing locations are all nearby.
Hotel is clean, the restaurant is very good and all needed is available.
I would recommend the hotel and will definitely stay again there in my next travel to stockholm

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank P7668VWandreask
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Nobis, choosing it over similar properties for its location and for its stylish fit out. An historic hotel with a modern feel, from the moment of arrival, knew we'd made the right choice. Our twin share room was an excellent size, the staff welcoming and courteous. Tips for dinner were spot on. The central courtyard lounge was a welcome retreat after a day mooching around the city. The breakfast buffet was well thought out - a good opportunity to taste local delicacies with great service and good coffee. The hotel was popular with all types - families with young children, business execs, tourists, and locals. As a first time visitor to elegant Stockholm, this hotel was just perfect.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Already pleasantly surprised when I could check-in my room at 7:30 am in the morning. (Flew red-eye from US.) As many have already pointed out, great location with everything (such as the Royal Palace) within walking distance.

I had a double room which was adequate - compared to US hotels. My colleague had a single room which he did complain about the size. At the same time, our local host indicated that the small hotel rooms are to be expected in major European cities such as Stockholm.

The bartender was attentive and, according to my colleague, made the best drinks in all the Stockholm bars which we went to.

While I found the breakfast to be decent, all my colleagues found that to be exceptional. I did enjoy all the different unusual vegetable/fruit juices such as carrot-apple juices though I would have liked a egg cooking station so I can order different egg styles versus having their chive omelette for my entire stay.

Room Tip: Room facing the courtyard would be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AlexL259
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This property is located in the best area in Stockholm. One can walk to most tourist attractions in the city.

Most designers have shops right outside the hotel and the best bars and restaurants in the city are located around the hotel.

The rooms are very well designed however the biggest flaw is that they do not have black out curtains. I am surprised that a hotel that puts so much emphasis on design missed that. Yet I will give them 5 stars but not stay there again owing to this.

The breakfast is good but needs more variety and not be 100% same on all days. rall great staff and good service.

Room Tip: Choose inner rooms. Outside rooms have a lot of noise and light coming.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank oneworldtravel1982
Filippa H, Service Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hello and many thanks for leaving such excellent review. So pleased you got to enjoy the city sights, fabulous restaurants and Scandinavian design located on our doorstep. I am surprised to hear about the black out curtains/blinds as these are available in all rooms, do let us know next time and we'll make sure your room gets pitch-black. We feel our breakfast buffet offers a wide range of healthy and sweet, light and filling, hot and cold options - don't miss out that eggs can be ordered as you like it from our amazing breakfast staff. We usually get praised for the wide variety so I am sorry to find you were not fully satisfied. Nevertheless, hope to see you soon again!

Warmest,
Filippa Hertzman
Service Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The Reception at The Nobis were not ready for our tour group when we arrived.
They seemed disorganized and unlike other hotels I've visited, didn't seem to have a definite procedure.

However this hotel is in a central location, close to most tourist attractions including the main shopping district.

The room was very small, however it was clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable.

The breakfast provided both hot and cold food and there was a wide variety to please all guests.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Margaret,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay. I am very happy to hear you were pleased with our most central location and enjoyed some of the capitals best sights and shopping, as well as the quality of your room and wide variety of breakfast offerings. I am however sorry to find you felt as though the arrival process was disorganised, that is not at all how we wish to come across in any way. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Nobis Hotel during your next Stockholm visit - I am most certain we'll leave another impression for you then.

Warmest,