1,650 results
All reviews gold bar great location overlooking the square beautiful hotel nice bar central location superior room lounge area rooms are small shopping area old town quiet room long weekend gamla stan vasa museum breakfast buffet visiting stockholm
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Booked a superior room with kingsize bed. 3 nights 850€. Room was the size of a prison cell in the roof of the building with a small window and the bed was just average. Lousy soft pillows. Not even tea making facilities. Way way way overpriced. When I pay €280 a night I expect a ROOM!!! and a REAL king size bed of 200x220 AND a VIEW! Don't go there.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

This is a nice hotel with a balance of classic and modern. I appreciated the Scandinavian styling. The rooms were large and comfortable, but I have to note that the coffee table was incredibly low. I opted to sit on the floor when I had room service although I could have sat at the desk. My gripe was that I had a first floor room facing a main Street. The sound proofing was inadequate and therefore I was awoken by street noises such as the garbage pick-up. The breakfast had a variety of typical buffet choices, and the quality was very good. The smoked salmon, omelet and blueberry juice stood out for me.

The location is very convenient and is a short walk from many restaurants, shopping and museums.

Room tip: Look for higher floors and those away from the main street.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2018

The hotel is a beautiful combination of two older buildings. Service was good, although a bit stiff. The room was not too small. There was, however, no pot to make tea/coffee in the room, which for me is a big negative in a good hotel. I was also not impressed with the response when we called down to see if we could get a sink stopper to do some hand laundry. They had none and haughtily offered to do our laundry at an exorbitant price.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for just one night at this wonderful hotel. Everything was fantastic. Hotel personnel was always smiling and immediately responding to our needs. Location of the hotel is second to none. All you need to visit is a walking distance from the hotel. The Palace, Old town, Museums, endless shops are just minutes away. Needless to say that we are looking forward to our next visit to Stockholm, staying more days for sure to this lovely hotel!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and up until the last night it was great. It was quite a beautiful hotel in a great location with an easy walk to the harbor area. Breakfasts were extensive and the blueberry juice was delicious and unique. There was a very cool bar and a large inviting lounge with a beautiful chandelier. And also a very pleasant outdoor cafe perfect for a lunchtime salad and beer. However on Friday night there was really loud music with a palpable bass coming from the lounge and when I called to complain the lady at reception simply said there was nothing she could do but it should stop by 1. My advice is simply don’t stay there on weekends.

Date of stay: August 2018