3,655 results
All reviews sky bar arlanda express central station fisk restaurant old town gamla stan business room excellent location junior suite breakfast buffet airport train business trip the breakfast area standard room shopping area city centre nice breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The cleaning of the room was not ok and when i did contact the reception, the person at the reception could not handle negativ response, and that will tell a lot of the hotell. Ive been visiting this hotell several years, but maybe it´s time to take another hotell i the future.
Something positive : The staff at the lobbybar and skycity was really helpful and did everything they could for us to enjoy our visit at the hotell, thank you for that.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Viking H, Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Vesa S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our "Yes I Can!" culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service all the time during your stay. We always take the time to listen to constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services in order for you to be choosing us not only for the location but also the service, comfort and atmosphere. Wishing you welcome back to us and hope to exceed your expectations.

Kind regards,
Reception Team

Reviewed July 23, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed July 22, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Royal Viking H, Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018

This hotel is right next door to the central station and Arlanda Express stations in Stockholm, so it's very convenient. The breakfast buffet had an excellent range, including plenty of Scandinavian options that got us into the mood for our holiday. Our daughter loved the pool, and we loved being introduced to the idea of separate his and hers quilts on the same bed.

My only grumble is that there's a full clear-glass window between the bathroom and bedroom area. It's great for light, but the shower curtain they've added for privacy has all the usual wet clingy problems of shower curtains and still doesn't give much privacy.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tess,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I have passed on your comments and concerns to responsible departments so they may address the situation with the team and ensure we deliver outstanding service and presentation. We look forward to your next stay. Kind regards, Stefano, Reception Team

Reviewed July 17, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel every second year around mid-summer sor the past 13 years.
For me, the location is the main reason I stay here-close to the station, in the heart of the city and within walking distance. Cannot fault the staff in any way, shape or form, however this year I did the notice that I was for the first time placed in an older style room. Not sure if that was becasue of the low rate I was given, or the better rooms were booked out? The room was just OK to average in my opinion.
It was clean, comfortable, quiet etc but just a little out dated mostly in regards to the bathroom I'd say. Is it a deal breaker? No I don't think so, but I would suggest these older rooms receive a makeover sometime in the not too distant future to ensure I keep coming back.

Room tip: Ask for a newer modern room
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Royal Viking H, Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with your stay. Your comments are valued and I have passed on your comments and concerns to responsible departments so they may address the situation with the team and ensure we deliver outstanding service and presentation. Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you visit Stockholm. Kind regards, Front of House Team