Scandic is good at creating a similar experience across al their hotels in Stockholm. This Anglais is no exception. It's not the newest, but because it is located next to Stureplan, it has a lively bar and is close to the right places from Thursday till Sunday.
The rooms are good and on par within the Scandic group. Nothing to get excited about, but nothing to complain about either. Breakfast is great and the staff is polite.
This is once of those hotels that attracts a lot of people in the city on business, but not the boring types. Try the bar, but be careful ordering cocktails and long drinks: you may run out of money:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at Scandic Anglais, next to the beautiful garden Humlegarden and in the buzzling square Stureplan in central Stockholm, you can enjoy fantastic and simple Italian twisted meals in the restaurant Jamie's Italian and relax in the warm jacuzzi after a hard workout in the well equipped gym. The hotel offers two bars with a wide selection of wine, cocktails and DJ's and during summer time our roof terrace on the 7th floor is open. All rooms at Scandic Anglais features cable TV with plenty of channels, bathroom with shower or bathtub, wooden floors and a refrigerator (exept cabin rooms), which you can make to your own mini bar. Some of the rooms also have balconies. As a hotel guest you have free access to wireless Internet in your room and public areas, and don't forget that the energizing breakfast is always organic and certified by KRAV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Scandic Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Anglais Stockholm
- Scandic Anglais Hotel Stockholm