1,822 results
All reviews rooftop bar sun deck central station arlanda express perfect location corner room modern style old town gamla stan without windows great bar business trip city hall hotel guests fantastic hotel breakfast room few minutes walk
Reviewed October 24, 2018

You cant beat the location! Bang in the middle of Stockholm city, next to T-Centralen station, the hotel is a perfect choice for travellers wanting to explore the city. I was on a business tour last month and stayed for a week - i would say my stay was perfect! Modern hotel - clean rooms, comfortable bed, good breakfast choices, very helpful staff, I will always choose Scandic whenever i am back to Stockholm. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sussie L, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Greetings GargiC
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor, we really appreciate it.
It's awesome that you liked our modern style, comfy beds, breakfast buffet and staff and that you seem pleased with your stay.
We are indeed privileged to have our hotel located in such close proximity to both transportation, locally and far, as well as the city center and all wonderful things that beautiful Stockholm has to offer.
We hope to welcome you soon again!
Kind regards, Sussie

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018

I was on a business trip in Stockholm and stayed at the Scandic Continental (2 nights). My entire stay has been perfect. The hotel has so many assets: central location next to Central Station, the online check-in and check-out system, cleanliness, friendly staff, waste sorting in the room, ... For me, the highlight was the great food. I had breakfast, lunch and Dinner and it was all amazing. I love healthy, delicious food and it's what I got! Thank you, Scandic, for taking care of my health and the environment! Due to a cancelled flight, I had to stay in Stockholm another night. Luckily for me there was another room available at Scandic, so I stayed another night. I knew I was gonna come back to this hotel one day, but didn't know it would be this soon haha ;-)

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Camila C, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Liesbeth,
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Stockholm. Here at Scandic Continental we work hard to keep the guest happy and with these kind word we know all the hard work is worth it. We're really glad you liked the breakfast and the central location.
We ope to see you soon again! Kind regards, Camila

Reviewed October 18, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Camila C, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a recent trip to Stockholm.
The hotel is in a great location, very near the train station and metro station, and within easy walking distance to the town centre and the old town. The staff at the front desk (as with pretty much all staff I spoke to) were very welcoming and had me checked in very quickly. The room was of a good size, very clean, very comfy bed and with a large clean bathroom. I did get the opportunity to try the breakfast and can confirm that there is a great selection which should keep most people happy.
Overall I liked the hotel, it’s nice and modern, clean, great staff, close to public transport, and within an easy walk into town. I would have no problem staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Camila C, Informationsansvarig at Scandic Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Wingnutz2000,
Thank you so much for this well writen feedback. It is such an honor to have you as our guest. I am glad that you enjoyed the room and appreciated our service and the central location of the hotel. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back to us soon again so you can try out our popular breakfast buffet! Kind regards, Camila