3,359 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town gamla stan diamond member queen room across the bridge main building short walk an upgrade excellent location metro stop meatballs breakfast buffet central station beautiful city long weekend vasa museum
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel. The location was excellent and so close to the metro. Steven the front desk manager checked me in and offered complimentary access to the executive lounge which was fantastic. The staff was excellent throughout the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Yulia T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear fladventure777,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hilton Stockholm Slussen, as well as taking the time to share your wonderful experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to review your positive scores, and pleased to know that you have fully enjoyed the time spent during the visit. Please rest assured your kind feedback gives us even more enthusiasm in maintaining our efforts to offer high quality service to our guests. Should you ever consider another visit, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, and it will be a pleasure to provide with any further assistance you may require to ensure a more than an excellent stay.

Yulia T
Guest Relations – Hilton Stockholm Slussen

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I have to say I was positively surprised by this hotel. It offers a service level that you rarely see at Swedish hotels. Very attentive and helpful staff.
It's located centrally with a beautiful view of the old town (which is a short 5-10 min from the hotel).
The room was large with a large work desk, and very clean.
The gym is run in collaboration with an external gym chain, which means it's quite large with good equipments.
Food is excellent (tried the Swedish meat balls) and breakfast selection is great and of high quality.
The only negative for me was the price of parking (450 SEK), which was a little too high. And the construction around the Slussen area makes it a little tricky to reach the hotel by car.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank olamin
SabinaG628, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear olamin,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing Hilton Stockholm Slussen for your recent stay and for taking the time to write this great review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you, overall, have spent a great time with us. Your kind comments are a great motivation and give us even more enthusiasm in maintaining our efforts to offer high quality service to our guests. It is always pleasant to receive positive feedback from our contented guests. Be assured that your relevant feedback will provide valuable support to all of our staff, as we strive continuously to reach excellence.

Once again, thank you for choosing Hilton Stockholm and I hope to see you back with us again very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to ensure a more than excellent stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Ok stay, quite a few flaws..Got upgraded as Hhonors Diamond, did not receive any extras (not even complimentary water). There used to be a gift here but they cut that offExec. Lounge served ribs which were quite ineatable, dry meatballs.. i went out to the burger joint on the corner to get something eatable. Asked for late checkout and got an hour extra, any more time I had to pay. Breakfast lacked many items and personell were not attentive. Overall an average experience, definitely not worth the price. As Hhonors I was even more disappointed, hardly any recogintion of status and bad service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank mikeswe
SabinaG628, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear mikeswe,

Greetings from Hilton Stockholm Slussen!

Thank you for taking the time to give us this detailed review on Tripadvisor. It is always rewarding for us when our guests take the time to give us their feedback.

With that said, I find your comments confusing and contradicting in regards to lack of recognition as you state clearly that you were upgraded for being a Hilton Honors Diamond member. When reviewing your reservation I found that you initiatially had booked a Queen Standard room, so an upgrade of six categories higher to Junior Suite without extra charge I would have to say is quite a high factor of recognition. I also noted that we had the availability to extend your checkout from noon til 3 pm at no cost as a courtesy towards you as a valued Diamond member.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write and for choosing Hilton for your recent visit to Stockholm.

Should your travels bring you back to Stockholm in the future, please feel free to contact me directly to ensure a more than excellent stay.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

you really breathe Hilton's air. Professionality and courtesy are the right terms to define the staff. excellent location to visit Stockholm. The room I took for my whole family (2 adults and 2 children) had a great view of the city and the trains, my children were enchanted by the view. Very soundproof rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gennarop126

Dear Gennaro P,

Greetings from Hilton Stockholm Slussen!
Thank you very much for your kind words of praise here on TripAdvisor. I am most delighted to read that you and your family have spent a great time with us. Your encouraging and kind comments are a great motivation and give us even more enthusiasm in maintaining our efforts to offer high quality service to our guests. It is always pleasant to receive positive feedback from our contented guests. Be assured that your relevant feedback will provide valuable support to all of our staff, as we strive continuously to reach excellence.
Once again, thank you for sharing and for choosing Hilton for your stay in Stockholm.
Should your travels bring you back this way, please feel free to contact me directly to ensure another great Hilton experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Hilton Diamond member:
Upgrade to a king executive room on arrival on floor 3 of the main building. The hotel appears to have several buildings.
The room was quite small and the bathroom very compact. Scandinavian style furniture and two separate duvets on a king size bed. Bathroom had a bath with both a fixed and handheld shower over. Marble style decor in the bathroom, while the room and corridors were multi coloured wood panels. I couldnt work out how to switch off the air conditioning, which was a little noisy when trying to sleep. Great that the window could be opened fully to let in the outside air and the sound of the city. A chain does restrict opening for child protection, but this can be removed to open the window fully, nice to see in this crazy H&S world we live in. Well done Hilton for treating us like adults!
The executive lounge situated on floor 4 (top) was open most of the day and had soft and hot drinks available all the time, with small cakes and biscuits. Evening cocktails and canapes from 6pm. We stayed Thu through Sun and the lounge was VERY busy on Fri and Sat evening. The choice and amount of canapes was very good, spirits and wine with bubbles were available.
We ate breakfast in the main restaurant (using the lounge was also an option) good selection of fayre in there including make your own waffles, make your of juice and an omelette station. The staff throughout the hotel were very professional and polite at all times. Rather a long and slow queue to check out on Sunday morning.

Room tip: Room facing the old town
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear munkypete,

Greetings from Hilton Stockholm Slussen!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this detailed review on TripAdvisor. It is most gratifying when our guests share their views and experiences.
I am delighted to learn that you really enjoyed your time here and value our hotel. This is truly what a Hilton experience is all about.
Once again, thank you for sharing and we hope to see you soon again.