1,769 results
All reviews nice hotel city centre breakfast buffet minute walk old town mini bar quiet street meatballs underground station junior suite gamla stan business hotel business trip comfy bed on foot nice bar t centralen
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the 140cm bed room and the room was super small.lol but their breakfast was very good. They had airy waffles and soft crapes with freshly whipped cream and jams. They also had fresh smoothie and freshly squeezed juice.

Date of stay: April 2018
Sofia I, Shift Leader at Hotel Birger Jarl, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write a guest review! I am happy to hear that you had a good stay with us. Regardning the room, the cathegory is called "Small double room" on most booking sites. You are welcome to try a standard double room your next stay. I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to us soon again, so that you can have a few more of the waffles!

Reviewed April 14, 2018

My room was comfortable and nicely decorated. Soap provided in the bathroom had a very nice scent, and I loved that conditioner was provided, not just shampoo! The bed was comfortable and I slept very well. Very much enjoyed the food and decor in the restaurant. The waiter in the restaurant was excellent, and seated me at a table where I could watch the sun setting past the church steeple.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Sofia I, Shift Leader at Hotel Birger Jarl, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Dear Ellen,
Thank you for taking your time to rate your stay with us, and thank you for rating us with 5 out of 5 stars! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Smart hotel in reasonable vicinity of town (20 mins walk) and Metro (3 mins walk), very clean, efficient staff and superb breakfast. The bar was comfortable and drinks and bar snacks usual Stockholm prices.

Date of stay: April 2018
Sofia I, Shift Leader at Hotel Birger Jarl, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking your time to rate and write about us. I am thrilled to see that you gave us 5 out of 5 stars! I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We paid for a superior double but on arrival were greatly disappointed by the narrow, small, tired looking room we were given. Scuffed furniture and a dirty used towel in the wardrobe also added to our displeasure. However, we queried the room and were upgraded to a lovely, spacious, stylish room. Breakfast each day was top quality with a wide selection of food which was all fresh and of a high quality. The location is in easy walking distance of all the main sites. I would recommend the hotel as we did end up with an excellent room but I would query the hotel policy of selling the room we were originally given as a superior double as it lacked any feature I could class as superior and was sad, scuffed and in deaperate need of a refurb. With the right room though it is a great hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sofia I, Shift Leader at Hotel Birger Jarl, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to giving us a guest review. Regarding the room, I am sorry for you feeling that way about the first room that you were checked in to! I am allthough very happy to hear that the Front desk staff could find a fast and good solution for you that you were satisfied with. Thank you for rating us with 4 out of 5 stars, I am happy to hear that you had a great stay after all! I hope to see you here soon again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Always a hassle-free stay with a perfect location when around in Östermalm in Stockholm for business or pleasure. Great breakfast, wonderful staff, close to many super good restaurants too. Interesting themed design rooms, ask for those!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and our designed rooms! Thank you for rating us with 5 out of 5 stars. I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again!