“Romantic and great food”
Review of Buchetto

Buchetto
Ranked #1,140 of 3,471 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed October 22, 2014

My husband and I went out for a nice dinner at Buchetto. We were very impressed by the food. The taste is excellent. It may not be authentic Italian, but it tastes great! Good place for a date night in Stockholm. Friendly staff.

Reviewed October 11, 2014

I ate at Buchetto last week while on a short trip to Stockholm from London. I was incredibly impressed! The food was amazing and the service was even better. The staff were friendly, helpful and charming. This place had such great character - I highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We chose this restaurant as it was so close to our hotel. It was very tiny restaurant but we were the first customers there so had the only table with view. We relied on our friendly waiter’s recommendations and I had pasta with vegetables. It was so fresh and delicious. The prices were a bit high (app. 170 SEK for pasta) but this is Stockholm, everything is expensive! Keep in mind that the restaurant is closed on Mondays and make a reservation to secure a good table!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The evening started fine until the waiter poured our glasses of wine, squeezed the last drop out of the bottle into my glass and didn't return despite the fact that there was about 2 cm less wine in my glass as compared to my husband's. After waiting a while, we called him back and his response was to try to embarrass me by saying that I wanted more wine. I corrected him repeatedly by stating that I wanted the same amount of wine. He never apologized to me for his behaviour but did make appeasing noises to my husband while he was paying (and tipping). The waiter's excuse for his poor behaviour was that this job was beneath him and that he was a radiology technician who needed to learn some more Swedish before he could get a proper job. I guess it never occurred to him to think that he was alienating 2 doctors at our table that night.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

After reading the reviews here on tripadvisor we decided to book.
The restaurant is located some ten minutes walk from the central train station and is a cozy little place with good atmosphere.
Due to the size of our party, we had to decide and email what we would like to eat in advance.
Long story short:

Cons:

- It took approx. two hours before the food was on the table despite the fact that the restaurant knew what we were going to have.
- Food was cold. The meat was well done and then some. Really hard to chew.
- No information on what was going on and why the food was delayed.

Pros:

- The waitress did her best.

This place has potential to be something but for that to happen the management have to make some changes.

Will not be back.