Situated on Sodermalm about 20 mins from the Royal Palace on Gamla Stan. In the back streets so reasonably quiet. Rooms are reasonable price for Stockholm which generally is expensive. Under £200 per night is good!
Our room 001 was small and even smaller bathroom. Just enough room to sit on the loo, next to walk in shower and basin.
Breakfast really good, both cooked and fruit, cheese, meats, rolls juices etc - no croissants though.
Staff helpful. They have a luggage room to leave your stuff in when you check out, so you can collect it later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area where we are located is called "SoFo", Stockholm's answer to London and New York's trendy SoHo. In the midst of this vibrant neighbourhood, you will find our oasis. Enter through a portal into a cobbled courtyard and you’ll arrive to NoFo Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nofo Hotel, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm