“AG = Amazingly Great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came across this restaurant during a recent visit to Stockholm.
I truly cannot praise this experience enough, from the truly inspiring menu to the first class service.
You miss this restaurant you may as well cut your own tounge out and throw it in the bin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location is a bit out of the trendy parts of Stockholm, but well worth the 15 $ taxi fare from Stureplan. Best meat restaurant in Stockholm and very nice bar area.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

We had a get together with my reliatives, being 9 persons who really like meat and some of us even enjoy good wine. We decided to share a meet plattern recommended by the staff, which was the right choise. Very few of us believed that we could eat about 300 g of meat, except the teenagers who wondedered if it would be enough. At the end all of us were surprised, we actually finished the plattern, all of us getting their fair share. The great thing was that all nine different meets were grilled to perfection (that is medium rare) and had different characteristics.

Combined with reasonably priced wine (and beer), good service and good company this is a place to consider if you get a group together. Table reservation is a must, but wort it. A few stone throws from the Green Line subway means that you do not need to consider transportation issues.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Food was great, we especially loved the waygu sliders and the caesar salad was probably the best I've ever had. However, there is nothing that grosses me out more than fruit flies flying around my food when I'm eating. For a meal that cost 150~usd I feel like I shouldn't have flies buzzing around my food.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Grill restaurant with nice food.

Prices are above average.

Restaurant is located in former industrial building. Interior was not redecorated. Someone will like it, someone - not.

Quite hard to find table. It's better to book in advance.